Push with new MacBook pros

Discuss Push with other users.
Jbvdb

Push with new MacBook pros

Post by Jbvdb » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:35 am

Just curious before I drop big money on a new computer.
Has anyone had any issue with push using the stupid Apple adapter dongle things for the new MacBook pros?
The USB to USB 3 ones?
Or with any other gear connected using the adapter?
Thx

Tarekith

Re: Push with new MacBook pros

Post by Tarekith » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:00 am

Just bought a new 2017 MBP last week, working fine with both the Apple USB-c to USB adaptor and a cheapo Aukey one from Amazon. I have Push 2 connected via a Plugable USB3 hub along with 3 HDs, and a handful of midi controllers. No issues at all, it was surprisingly painless to upgrade from my previous MBP.

Jbvdb

Post by Jbvdb » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Tarekith wrote:Just bought a new 2017 MBP last week, working fine with both the Apple USB-c to USB adaptor and a cheapo Aukey one from Amazon. I have Push 2 connected via a Plugable USB3 hub along with 3 HDs, and a handful of midi controllers. No issues at all, it was surprisingly painless to upgrade from my previous MBP.
Cool thanks.
I assume no issues for audio interfaces either?

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Not a single issue at all. In fact the only thing I'm having problem with is just adjusting to the new keyboard. Kinda loud and those larger but shallow keys take more getting used to than I would have thought.

Jbvdb

Post by Jbvdb » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:19 am

Tarekith wrote:Just bought a new 2017 MBP last week, working fine with both the Apple USB-c to USB adaptor and a cheapo Aukey one from Amazon. I have Push 2 connected via a Plugable USB3 hub along with 3 HDs, and a handful of midi controllers. No issues at all, it was surprisingly painless to upgrade from my previous MBP.
This guy?
Thx again!