Analog / Operator Oscillator-Octave Knob too sensitive?

Discuss Push with other users.
benjaminxxx

Analog / Operator Oscillator-Octave Knob too sensitive?

Post by benjaminxxx » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Hey folks,

today I got the chance to play around with Push 2 a little and noticed something strange:

When programming sounds on lets say the 'Analog' instrument, some of the knobs seem to respond waaay too sensitive to my edits on Push.

For example, the OSC1 Octave setting:

Currently, this is unnecessarily wobbly for seven possible values that you can choose from ... it just feels wrong.

Do you know if this will be fixed in Live 10?

Best regards.

jestermgee

Re: Analog / Operator Oscillator-Octave Knob too sensitive?

Post by jestermgee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:13 am

Try hold the SHIFT button and adjust. That changes the encoder resolution while held

Danny_DJ

Re: Analog / Operator Oscillator-Octave Knob too sensitive?

Post by Danny_DJ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:34 pm

benjaminxxx wrote:Hey folks,

today I got the chance to play around with Push 2 a little and noticed something strange:

When programming sounds on lets say the 'Analog' instrument, some of the knobs seem to respond waaay too sensitive to my edits on Push.

For example, the OSC1 Octave setting:

Currently, this is unnecessarily wobbly for seven possible values that you can choose from ... it just feels wrong.

Do you know if this will be fixed in Live 10?

Best regards.
Observed this too. Annoying. Push's encoder speeds should automatically translate to the current knob's function apropriately. Please fix it.
jestermgee wrote:Try hold the SHIFT button and adjust. That changes the encoder resolution while held
Doesn't solve the problem. Then, the sensitiviy is way too low in this case.