Push 2 restarting with Ableton Live 10.01

Discuss Push with other users.
MondaGroup

Push 2 restarting with Ableton Live 10.01

Post by MondaGroup » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi,

Has anyone effect of restarting PUSH 2 with latest Ableton Live 10.0.1 on Macos Sierra. Yesterday it happend many times and don't know how to repair it ?
Any ideas ?

Regards
Robert.

jestermgee

Re: Push 2 restarting with Ableton Live 10.01

Post by jestermgee » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:56 pm

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Has anyone effect of restarting PUSH 2 with latest Ableton Live 10.0.1"

Is Push just "rebooting" and what happens when it does?
Is Push powered from the plug pack or just USB?
Are you connecting Push to a USB hub or directly to your PC?

If push is "rebooting" while using Live it could be a USB thing more than Push rebooting. Could be cable or driver.

Start with the basics. If you use a USB hub, connect Push directly to your PC for a test period. If you don't use the power pack, try connect that. If you haven't already, try a different USB port.

MondaGroup

Post by MondaGroup » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Hi,

Here you have answers. Push 2 is connected directly to MAc not PC and is powered from power supply .

Nothing happened until I start playing then he,s rebooting about every 20- 30 seconds. I stop playing, Push stops rebooting. When I did the same on Latest version of Live 9 , there is no reboot and Push works well.

On first start of ABLETON live 10 , Push was automatically of course upgraded to,the latest firmware.

That's my situation.

Regards Mondagroup

clay

Post by clay » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 pm

did you have any luck working it out?

im also having an issue with push 2 restarting randomly during a live performance set with live 10. For me it happened twice in 1.5 hrs last night and last week. my push2 is plugged directly into my macbook pro. i am using a different power supply but its the right spec.