"Collections" devices aren't showing up on Push 1

Discuss Push with other users.
Twisted Appendages

"Collections" devices aren't showing up on Push 1

Post by Twisted Appendages » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:54 pm

I want to be able to access my commonly used devices in "Collections".

I created 2 categories, one titled "Synths" and another titled "Drums". I want to be able to get to my instrument racks that are set up the way I like for my hardware and software synths, so I can easily on Push 1 click "Add Track", then drop in a grouped rack that has the VST instrument with push encoders set where I like, and also an audio track that is set to record from that Synths channel. Similar with my drum racks, I want to be able to just drop them in without fussing with the keyboard and mouse, just from Push 1.

I did all this and when I click new track, and go to the "Collections" these devices are not showing up at all on the psuh screen, yet I see them in Ableton. I even tried dropping ina. MIDI track then clicking "browse" thinking maybe it's contextual, but it isn't.

What am I doing wrong here?

mdiprima

Re: "Collections" devices aren't showing up on Push 1

Post by mdiprima » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:23 am

I have the exact same problem! None of my collection tracks show up on the Push 2.

Did you find a solution?

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:39 am

Twisted Appendages wrote: when I click new track, and go to the "Collections" these devices are not showing up at all on the psuh screen, yet I see them in Ableton.
You mean you see "Collections" listed? I see only a couple of color categories.
Make some music!

mdiprima

Post by mdiprima » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:46 am

In Ableton 10 I have several items tagged in two categories and I can see these items when I am clicking on these categories in the Ableton browser.

When I am selecting add track on my push 2 I do see the two categories but when I select one of the categories I do not see any of these items on my push 2 screen.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?