Push 2 Custom Script Research

Discuss Push with other users.
MOSELEYNOISE

Push 2 Custom Script Research

Post by MOSELEYNOISE » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to assign the touch strip to act as the volume control for whichever channel is selected in Live? Thought this would be so cool, sort of like the presonus faderport in function but all built into the push 2!

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any script/ shortcut that allowed you to bank 8 channels at a time on the push 2? I can't seem to find anything out there which allows me to do this, unless I am missing something really obvious?

I was also wondering if anyone knew how to get the push 2 to automatically follow and select whatever channel I click on the screen?

Best,

Luke

blof_eld

Re: Push 2 Custom Script Research

Post by blof_eld » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:00 am

MOSELEYNOISE wrote:Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to assign the touch strip to act as the volume control for whichever channel is selected in Live? Thought this would be so cool, sort of like the presonus faderport in function but all built into the push 2!

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any script/ shortcut that allowed you to bank 8 channels at a time on the push 2? I can't seem to find anything out there which allows me to do this, unless I am missing something really obvious?

I was also wondering if anyone knew how to get the push 2 to automatically follow and select whatever channel I click on the screen?

Best,

Luke
Don't think you can use the touch strip for volume.

My Push does automatically follow and select whatever channel I click. In fact it would be nice to be able to disable that behavior sometimes. Even choosing "lock Push 2 to device" or whatever it is doesn't seem to do anything for me. If I go to a different channel/device, the Push changes what it's controlling to whatever's selected on the PC.

Not sure what you mean by bank 8 channels, but if you press the "Mix" button, you can control the volume on 8 channels using the encoders at the top.