Push permanent active while select other track?

Discuss Push with other users.
bohncore

Push permanent active while select other track?

Post by bohncore » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:54 am

Hi,

i'm new here.
Hope you can help me. And sorry for my english ;)

I have a liveset - build with Ableton live 10 Standard

My Hardware in this Set: APC 40 MKII, Ableton Push, Livid DS1 and a Akai MPKmini

So my Problem is:
The Push is the perfekt Instrument for me. But one thing is very bad. Example from playing live:

On Track 1-6 there are my Music-Tracks. Lets say the actual Song play on Track 6 WHILE im playing on Track 8 on my Push. The the Break comes. I will play a Snare Roll for example. But i have to know, when the Drop is coming. So i select Track 6 for looking wehe the Drop ist coming. But in this moment the Push is inactiv. So i dont can play and look at the same Time at the Track to know when the Drop comes.

Here i have made a Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2oorwptjj8vyt ... 0.mov?dl=0

I know things like "Select on Launch" or "Lock Push to Instrument Rack". But this is not for my Problem.

Hope really you can help me, cause if this is noch working, Push ist for my Liveset not the right Hardware.

In this Case i had try a Roland TR-8.
There i can play also if a other track is selectet. But with this i have the problem that im not able to fix the Problem with the Decay Time. So im really fruistrated cause i dont have enough Money to Buy a lot of Gear to test all.

thanks in advance
Ralf