push 2 setup in ableton 10 standard

Come here to discuss Push with other users.
For tech support, please head to http://www.ableton.com/help
maddoxnick

push 2 setup in ableton 10 standard

Post by maddoxnick » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:35 am

hello people,

new to djing push 2 and I would like to know how to setup. I plugged it with rca red/white, acknowledged by ableton 10 standard but white noise from the channel of my mixer.

Any help? thinking midi setup mode in output but afraid of the white noise for any damage.

thanks,
maddox

jestermgee

Re: push 2 setup in ableton 10 standard

Post by jestermgee » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:18 am

maddoxnick wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:35 am
I plugged it with rca red/white, acknowledged by ableton 10 standard but white noise from the channel of my mixer.
Your question is rather unclear and lacks details that others need to be of any help. For instance:

- Your computer details are missing
- Your audio setup (audio interface, connection to and from what, mixer setup connects what to where)...

What did you plug in with the RCA and from where to where? Push doesn't output audio so you must have connected it to something and some basic troubleshooting should be able to help you isolate this noise issue to either software, audio interface, mixer or speakers... Figure that out first.
thinking midi setup mode in output but afraid of the white noise for any damage.
What midi setup and what output from what device and what white noise from where will damage what?

Remember, we cannot see what your eyeballs are looking at so you need to paint a picture of what you have