How about a Push Controller minus the pads?

Come here to discuss Push with other users.
For tech support, please head to http://www.ableton.com/help
Shamasta

How about a Push Controller minus the pads?

Post by Shamasta » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:14 pm

I'm considering adding a Push 2 to my setup, purely for its control over Live's devices. I already have a NI s49 mkII keyboard which I love.
How do you think an Ableton Controller with Push 2's functionality but without the pads would sell?
It should be cheaper to manufacture and coexist alongside other hardware controllers. I'd love something like this.

Mark Williams

Re: How about a Push Controller minus the pads?

Post by Mark Williams » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Shamasta wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:14 pm
I'm considering adding a Push 2 to my setup, purely for its control over Live's devices. I already have a NI s49 mkII keyboard which I love.
How do you think an Ableton Controller with Push 2's functionality but without the pads would sell?
It should be cheaper to manufacture and coexist alongside other hardware controllers. I'd love something like this.
Wont happen, a big part of using Ableton is the Drum rack, which is super useful, not onyl for drums either, which is mapped to Push2 make sequencing drums a doodle, Ableton have stated in the past that would only be one piece of hardware from Ableton which is Push.
Live 10,Push 2, KK S61 MK2, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind12D, Eventide H9, Komplete 12, Hydrasynth, NDLR, Bass Station2, Jupiter Xm Alesis Multi Strike Pad