Push 2 losing focus when browsing

Come here to discuss Push with other users.
For tech support, please head to http://www.ableton.com/help
Alexmci

Push 2 losing focus when browsing

Post by Alexmci » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:42 am

Is there any way that you can have Push 2 pick up where you left off when browsing through folders? .
Its a huge pain when your loading user loops and have to keep starting again when browsing.

If im loading clips from a user folder I dont want to have to navigate through all the folders from the controller again to get another clip from the same kit.

Its really clunky compared to browsing my Native Instruments library from the Maschine Studio.
This may just be the way it is with the Push 2.
Any ideas?

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Push 2 losing focus when browsing

Post by [jur] » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:18 am

Unfortunately the "trick" for now is to bring this to the attention of Ableton by sending an email to support@ableton.com
The behaviour is known and filled, but it always helps to politely remind the team about those little annoying imperfections :wink:
Ableton Forum Moderator

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:18 pm

Yeah it's painful alright and has been an issue since Push 1 and still not addressed. It is actually the main reason I ditched push as a content browser and use it almost purely for drums and occasionally automating some things.

Alexmci

Post by Alexmci » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Thanks for the replies, looks as if i shall be drafting an email to support regarding this then.