Push 2 will not load past the logo, on new windows 10 laptop, worked fine on Mac Big Sur and Windows 10 bootcamp (on mac

Discuss Push with other users.
Joanne47

Push 2 will not load past the logo, on new windows 10 laptop, worked fine on Mac Big Sur and Windows 10 bootcamp (on mac

Post by Joanne47 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:58 pm

Hi, I have bought a new computer which is Windows 10 i7 quad core, 16gb RAM 512 SSD, installed live 10 standard and can get all my other midi devices(keyboard/synths) to work except push2. Live isn't even recognising it! the computer has installed the drivers and can be seen under sound video & game controllers, and the USB controller. I have done everything on the troubleshoot guide - checked and updated graphics card drivers, set the NVIDA card as the main one to use for Ableton, uninstalled & re-installed live, tried different usb lead & different port, makes no difference. The thing is it works fine on my 2017 imac on BigSur and on the same build of windows 10 i installed as a boot camp drive. That mac is 8gb ram, 1tb HDD & dual core i5. the usb ports are 3.1. Logged a call but no response. If anyone knows what might be causing it to not run whatever script it needs or where to look to find the logs please let me know. I have just bought 11 suite as well and will be giving up the mac soon so I need this to work.