Clips Visible on Push 2, But Still Says "No Device"

Discuss Push with other users.
Berus

Clips Visible on Push 2, But Still Says "No Device"

Post by Berus » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:45 am

I'm new to the Push 2, but here's my issue: Some of my projects load fine on the Push 2, but with others (notably a project I did today which was all audio files), have their clips visible on the Push's display, but at the top it says "No device", and most of the waveforms don't appear in the Push's display (although, for whatever reason, the clip on which I have the 808 Kick DOES load its wave form. (Note the all the clips were taken from the same 808 folder in the browser.) I can't edit, etc, despite the fact that the track names (eg. Snare, HiHat, and other tracks I have named on the Mac) do appear on the Push's display, and I am able to "stop clip" (but not restart them). That's basically all it will allow me to do. If anyone has a suggestion, I'd be grateful. I have combed the web (and YouTube) carefully for this, and, although I have seen it mentioned by some other people with the same issue, I have seen no solutions. Note that I have rebooted, reattached cables, etc, and my Push is not in a USB hub.

Also: Note that when I press the Clip button, it says "Press 'Browse' to load a sample", despite the fact that I used audio samples from within the browser to create the project. If I hit "Select" and the button below the clip name (eg. "Snare") nothing happens. If I press Select and the button below the Kick track, its waveform DOES load.

Thanks!