Push 2 out-of-stock

Discuss Push with other users.
Ryan_DJ LOCO

Push 2 out-of-stock

Post by Ryan_DJ LOCO » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:52 am

I was gonna buy one today since there was a deal going on until tomorrow. Any idea when they will be back in stock?

Quenepas

Re: Push 2 out-of-stock

Post by Quenepas » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:31 pm

Yeah. Sweetwater has this message: "Ableton products are no longer available."
bhphotovideo.com: a user on Gearspace posted a picture bhp told him the product has been discontinued and nothing come up in their search
Thomman USA - it says : "The product Ableton Push 2 is regretfully no longer available."
Guitar Center only has used ones. Specifying search by "new" brings only accesories.
Sam Ash has a single Push 2 in stock.
Musician Friend same as Guitar Center
MusicStore.com say they'll get more stock "Ordered, estimated to be in stock: Feb 10, 2023"
Alto Music say: "Products are expected to arrive on 03/30/2023"
And Abletons own website has them in stock as well.

panten

Post by panten » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:31 pm

Start saving your pennies for Push 3 now boys and girls.
Please have a cross fader.. better (or no) touchstrip, realtime swing, sampling straight to drumrack pads.

sinik

Post by sinik » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:21 pm

panten wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:31 pm
Start saving your pennies for Push 3 now boys and girls.
Please have a cross fader.. better (or no) touchstrip, realtime swing, sampling straight to drumrack pads.
that would be exactly the things i‘d love to have on a push 3, but i doubt we‘ll be seeing it anytime soon. it would have been nice if they had made a small revision of the current one, with a more tactile touchstrip and better buttons.

panten

Post by panten » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:29 pm

Another thing that really bugs me about the current Push is that you can’t fine trim recorded clips(the increments are just not fine enough).
That wouldn’t require an new bit of hardware though, just a change to the firmware, but my hunch is that Ableton would hold off on features like that to sell Push 3.