Midi Controller with mini displays

Discuss Live-ready controllers other than Push.
Frank007

Midi Controller with mini displays

Post by Frank007 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:40 pm

Hi,

I did some searching for a simple midi controller with something like 4 knobs and most important with mini displays that give information about the knob selection. So just like the Push every time you switch channels and select another plugin the midi control also switch. I find the Push to bulky and big only need a few knobs.

I just found out that Elgato just made the perfect design its called the --- Stream Deck +
But not sure if this will work with automatic switching and if its able to display the midi information on the displays.

Is there anything on the market that comes close to this design?
And has anyone experience with the Streamdeck+?

Frank007

Re: Midi Controller with mini displays

Post by Frank007 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:08 pm

Did find something that comes close! Still pretty big but this what im looking for.
https://sinicon.io/development.html

Greenapples2019

Post by Greenapples2019 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:23 am

I have an original stream deck and it works well so the streamdeck+ caught my eye too as being really flexible if it could handle midi, but i couldn't find out any more info on it. If it can then the only downside is the USB port comes out the back so it has to be at that angle. I say buy buy buy and then let us know if it's any good with Ableton!

This is the one that comes closest but now looks very old skool compared with the design of the streamdeck+ http://www.faderfox.de/ec4.html

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:20 am

Oe of the guys on here, Fanu, made a re one script for the Loupedeck, can't remember which one it was though but easily a competitor for the stream deck...

Cheers
D