I'm a shit noobie

Share your tracks with other users.
psychohagis

I'm a shit noobie

Post by psychohagis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Ok well not really, but it seems the only way to get people to read your posts in here is to either:
  • swear
    say ur new
    or put urself down
So i thought Id try all 3. Can't blame a guy for trying?

Anyway whilst your hear u might as well check out my stuff:

http://www.myspace.com/amplesound

Let me know what you think
Thanks

tan111

Post by tan111 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Strange

psychohagis

Post by psychohagis » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:31 pm

tan111 wrote:Strange
Whats strange? the song or just my premise for getting u guys to listen to it?

j2j

Post by j2j » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Rave wrote:shit noobie means the opposite fella.

lol...
too many lasers...

j0shu@

Post by j0shu@ » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm

posting a link to a myspace page is not the same as actually "linking your music" imho.

psychohagis

Post by psychohagis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 pm

j0shu@ wrote:posting a link to a myspace page is not the same as actually "linking your music" imho.
Slightly offtopic, dunno what you mean?

Anyone actually got any feedback to give

Rave wrote:shit noobie means the opposite fella.
Is that a complitment? Other wise im confused

Met4l-is-my-w0rld

Post by Met4l-is-my-w0rld » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 am

nice work man, I like metal but I can appreciate what you have done here,<Glide> it has a nice restful feel to it, I especially like the slowed down bit in the middle and the vocals that sound something like, the train from birmingham or something, it reminds me of the sort of music that would be good for accompanying a film clip of someone carrying out some sort of activity in a documentary/news/interest programme. It would probably involve the team/presenters accomplishing some task over the period of a day. I have literally just bought 7 live LE so am a total total noob I have managed to get audio recorded and play around with the midi instruments on the computer keyboard at the moment. i just got a kaossilator before xmas they are awesome, I mainly play guitar. ch33rz...Paul ps is that a vocoder plugin on the end is yet to come

www.rockford-photography.co.uk

psychohagis

Post by psychohagis » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Met4l-is-my-w0rld wrote:ps is that a vocoder plugin on the end is yet to come
A lot of people ask that but know it isn't. I actually used the 'resonators' effect which comes with live. Using the notch filter type makes it sound more robotic as well.

I have as yet been unable to find a decent plug-in vocoder which is why I was really excited to hear that live 8 would include one.

Rave wrote:The first minute of Glide was nice but then it went down hill big time. Shame
Can you ellaborate in order for us to improve. Or is it just a personal distaste for ravyer music (in which case im guessing ur username is meant to be ironic).

If you prefer more ambient stuff then you'll probably like some of the other stuff weve done. We tend to not be able to stick to one specific sub-genre of music and just end up making what ever we're listening to meaning we make ambient, songs bordering on drum n' bass (like Glide) and everything in between.

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 am

Wow, I just listened to Glide on the laptop while taking a straining horrendous shit and that shit is crazy! I am going to go listen to Glide again on regular speakers as well as the rest of your tracks as soon as I wipe my shitty asshole and get the fuck off the bowl. All the best, Aaron

psychohagis

Post by psychohagis » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 pm

liveISlife wrote:Wow, I just listened to Glide on the laptop while taking a straining horrendous shit and that shit is crazy! I am going to go listen to Glide again on regular speakers as well as the rest of your tracks as soon as I wipe my shitty asshole and get the fuck off the bowl. All the best, Aaron
Thanks mate. The rest arent produced quite to the same quality but we working on re-mastering them at the moment. We should have some more stuff going up soon as we have more free time.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am

Call me crazy, but I can never get enough of moody electronica. Shit sounds pretty good.

psychohagis

Post by psychohagis » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 am

Rave wrote: Seriously, nothing personal fella just wasn't my bag.
Nah fair enough mate, just if it was sumin specific then could help us to improve but if its just not ur thing then thats kl. Yh i check out ur song.

LoopStationZebra wrote:Call me crazy, but I can never get enough of moody electronica. Shit sounds pretty good.
Thanks mate glad you like it?

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Ok well not really, but it seems the only way to get people to read your posts in here is to either:
I'm not sure this is really real ;)

Anyway you want some feedback so I'll give you mine : I really like "the end is yet to come". The others are too ambiant for my fatness-addicted-ears!!

But nice universe, and fresh melodies that make me feel smoother after a whole day workin' on my fat new track ;) (thread in this forum section "NEW FAT TRACK... ..."

And, by the way, don't call yoursefl a "shit noobie", you deserve much more respect !

cheeers

psychohagis

Post by psychohagis » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:55 pm

monstrejumo wrote: And, by the way, don't call yoursefl a "shit noobie", you deserve much more respect !
Glad you think that. Not my opinion of myself anyway. just testing a theory i had and i think i was proved right since this topic has got 410 views.

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:27 pm

just testing a theory i had and i think i was proved right since this topic has got 410 views
Was your tunes 410 times listened to, and did you get 410 replies ? :wink:

you can also try the "agressive-vindicative" attitude, I bet you'll get much more visits. (i.e, "new track for you fat asses, bet you won't recover from listening !", or "a track that even you never dreamt of beeing able to compose") :lol: