James Flamestar Hip Hop/Rap Beats

Share your tracks with other users.
T88

James Flamestar Hip Hop/Rap Beats

Post by T88 » Wed May 12, 2010 2:17 am

Hey guys,
Been an Ableton owner/user since late last year, I've recently thrown up some hip hop instrumentals/beats/tracks online. I'd be happy for people to drop some feedback on how they sound; check it out below.

http://www.reverbnation.com/tsharp

Let me know what you think! Love it, hate it... let me know.

Cheers,
-JF

DOTT COM

Re: James Flamestar Hip Hop/Rap Beats

Post by DOTT COM » Fri May 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey man,
Just joined this forum, Im a Uk guy who is really starting off on the producing side...wouldnt mind to do some joints together...tried listening to your tracks but the pc was actin funny...will do it over the week end and let you know what I think...

Peace out

soultwist

Post by soultwist » Fri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm

That was pretty cool. I really liked "stealing from a blind hobo". Reminded me a lot of RATATAT!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri May 14, 2010 5:24 pm

pretty good.

I like Stealing From a Blind Hobo, a lot. Which One is My Left Hand is probably my second favorite.

You shouldn't have too hard of a time finding someone to put some lyrics on these... if thats what you're going for.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

T88

Post by T88 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks for the replies guys!

Been hard at work on some fresh tracks the past few days. Glad you guys enjoyed the material!

As far as MC's are concerned, I'm always on the lookout. Instrumental hip hop seems to be on the rise though, so that may be an avenue worth pursuing.

Wavehellomachine

Post by Wavehellomachine » Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Killer tracks. I especially liked "When You Broke My Heart."

T88

Post by T88 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks for the comments Wave.

I tell you what... I must be doing something right because it looks as though people have bought 3 of those top beats overnight! Squeely Dan, Blind Hobo and Left Hand are all gone gone gone. I think people prefer my stuff with a bit of quantization... hah.

Back in the lab for more tracks over the next few days... stay tuned!