T-Train new track "Leaves"

Share your music productions here
T-Train

T-Train new track "Leaves"

Post by T-Train » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 am

Another Drum and Bass tune. More of a laid back style with this one.
Only thing I'm kind of iffy on is the chopped vocal part towards the end....second thoughts arose and now I'm not sure if i overdid it or something...that and mixing the background synth part was kind of weird but I can figure that out on my own....let me know what you think.

http://soundcloud.com/t-train/leaves

jharling

Re: T-Train new track "Leaves"

Post by jharling » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 am

I like the chopped vocal part, i relistened to that part twice to make sure because first time i wasn't looking for it. I like the bassline synth in the begining its got a nice squeaky effect going on.

T-Train

Post by T-Train » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 am

Sweet, thanks man! Yeah, the vocal seemed out of place to me for a little but listening back it's fine. I love all those wobble synth bass sounds from dnb and dubstep and I always try and find different ways of making them spacey or just weird sounding. Glad you liked it man.

tlennon

Post by tlennon » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 am

I checked the vox 2x myself. Would have loved to here more of that throughout along with other vox chops for variety. That by itself would have minimized the repetiveness. Nice uptempo DnB track Tom. Thanks!
Terrence Lennon

T-Train

Post by T-Train » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks man! I just might re cut this one with an extra vocal chop somewhere else...I'm gonna try a few different things and see what happens. But either way I'm glad you dig it and thanks, man!