Critique my latest remix? Free candy and naked girls!! Njoy!

Share your tracks with other users.
blue frog beats

Critique my latest remix? Free candy and naked girls!! Njoy!

Post by blue frog beats » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

just kidding about the free candy and naked girls. I wish i wasnt.

I did put together a new remix though, this time of the track, "Finally" by kings of tonight.

I would categorize it as bouncy house with some experimentalness.

Anyways here it is:

http://soundcloud.com/myrokrolles/final ... ll-remixxx

Really looking for what i should improve on / what you think i did well so i can keep gettin better

Thanks everyone!

Follow me and i'll follow you, or just post up a link / hit me up and ill be sure to return the favor!

blue frog beats

Re: Critique my latest remix? Free candy and naked girls!! Njoy!

Post by blue frog beats » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 am

I feel i should mention that this is not some remix of two tracks, no one usually cares to listen to those types of songs

I only used the vocals - everything is mine.

Thanks

tlennon

Post by tlennon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 am

Shyt Myrok! You got me on the candy and naked girls. I like what you did with the track. From 1:30~2:nn, the vox samples are cutting too abruptly like it is missing the verb/delay tails. Find a way to create your own verb/delay tail if the sample does not have it at that point. From 3:10 the vox "You" on every 8th beat is too strong. Nice work as usual dude. Thanks!
Terrence Lennon

blue frog beats

Post by blue frog beats » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:00 pm

yo tlennon good to hear from you again, its been a little while. Thanks for checkin it out man, i totally agree with everything you had to say. I struggled with finding a good delay / reverb for the vox in that middle break, and sort of just gave up. I was really sick of this track by the time i was putting vocals on it, maybe thats why.... It just seems kind of lame now that i re-listen to it. not happy with the track at all. Another failed experiment, but a little bit taken from each one. Thanks again for the listen man, the next one should be better!