New Progressive House Track

Share your tracks with other users.
8TROW8

New Progressive House Track

Post by 8TROW8 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Feedback would be greatly appreciated and would happily comment on other peoples tracks too.

http://www.soundcloud.com/trow-2

PolarBearAssault

Re: New Progressive House Track

Post by PolarBearAssault » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 pm

That's a nice track. The synth melody is really catchy. Is this getting released on a label?

Would love a comment or feedback on the track I'm working on-- some of it has changed/improved since this soundcloud upload but I'd still love to hear what you think.
-Alec

8TROW8

Post by 8TROW8 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Cheers alec!

I'll eventually send it to labels and see what happens its my first fully finished track I'm happy to send out. Might re master it though as in my current podcast it made me notice the kick gets abit lost during the busiest parts of the tune.

askekk

Post by askekk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:32 am

8TROW8 wrote:the kick gets abit lost .
my thoughts exactly. generally the tune sounds very well produced. you have some nice sounding things going on. on the other hand i must admit that i would love to be more surprised. you use a lot of clichés which i find sad, as the tune is not bad at all. you should take more chances and experiment a bit more.
i hope you take this as a compliment; i like the tune, but you can make it more interesting, i believe.

8TROW8

Post by 8TROW8 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks man, and really thanks for been critical the whole reason I posted here was for some real constructive crisitsm so props!

I agree with you both, think a tweak to bring the kick out will be possible.

Did you mean the arrangement was too obvious? I can understand what you mean I've used a very basic and obvious kind of layout, I suppose it was my first fully finished track and I didn't want to get too lost. My second track im on with is very different ill post it on here when im done.

Thanks again for your comments, appreciated.