Paloma Faith Remix

Share your tracks with other users.

Hauke

Re: Paloma Faith Remix

Post by Hauke » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:34 am

wow, nice remix. How long are you using Live?

Psychoactive_Music

Post by Psychoactive_Music » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey mate, I've been teaching myself Live for just over 1 year now...its completely take over my life :D

Hauke

Post by Hauke » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

I know what you mean :D

I tried to join the remix contest too, but I have no idea where to start and no inspiration at the moment. So I was just playing around with the samples :roll: And your remix is hard to top, I think. And there are other nice mixes too.

Psychoactive_Music

Post by Psychoactive_Music » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 pm

sweet man.

Well, the best way I feel to deal with not knowing where to start is this...

open a new project...start playing around. is it going anywhere? no? start a new project, delete everything no matter how long you spent. Try again. Keep trying on blank projects, taking slightly different directions. Try as many times as it takes. I compare it to trying to surf. Its hard to get going but once you catch a wave, the wave carries you all the way to the beach very quickly. You need to keep going, wait for the right wave, once you see it jump up on the board and ride the wave... your production will create itself

I hope this helps.

If you get time, please comment my mix on Indaba... and messege me if you want to chat or want to talk production, add me as a contact let me know its you form the ableton forum though

Cheers mate

Hauke

Post by Hauke » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:23 am

Thanks for your tip. I still keep on trying :) Also I add a comment on your track and send a friendrequest. And when the contest is over I might have a look at your Live template to gain some tricks? Or we can do a video conference where you ahso it to me? Google Hangout is quite good for that :)

Psychoactive_Music

Post by Psychoactive_Music » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:35 pm

hey man got your contact message. Haha, I'll see what I can do man... I'm computer illiterate and have no idea about this conferencing thing. Good luck with the remix, I'll see ya on Indaba , man

Hauke

Post by Hauke » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:24 pm

if you have Google+ just start a hangout. That´s it :)