Sex and Ableton Live

Share your tracks with other users.
cybersytes

Re: Sex and Ableton Live

Post by cybersytes » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 pm

You get a lot of this from musicians that are trying prove their worth. They seem to be
Blind to the new technologies and the packed clubs and dance floors that is happening around
Edm and other genres. I really get this guys musician buddy - causeI was him. It was cool to bust disco and rappers in the 80s. Wake up dude- your haven't had a raise at your gig 20 years.
Real musicians embrace sound and the technologies that make it. Flashback - all the harpsichord players
Posted on forums in the 1600s 'the piano isn't real music". I guess we can see how that worked out.
And yes it was a great title for a post! :)
Artificial Intelligence - better than none at all

yur2die4

Post by yur2die4 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 am

Underworld - Cherry Pie

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 am

yur2die4 wrote:Underworld - Cherry Pie
Unfamiliar with this I was really hoping it was a cover of Warrant - Cherry Pie. The stripper favourite.
Disappointed!

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

Fuck you and your guitar.
https://soundcloud.com/maybe-logic

"I wanted to not like your [music], but it's actually pretty awesome. Banana hammock."
- eddiex

ze2be

Post by ze2be » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 pm

lol

I remember I was asked to do be part of a picture in our biggest news paper over here, to be used in an article about the rave scene. The year was 93 and they wanted a picture of all the Norwegian DJs and artists performing at the time. One of the more experimental artists brought a guitar just to piss of the scene and the other DJs. It was the most hated instrument among us, and he knew it. I thought that was great!

(For curious Norwegians: It was Dr. Erik aka Masters Of Mø, Nemlig Hemlig and Superskill)