Frorizon - Shouts in the Dark [Electronic]

Share your tracks with other users.
Andre Martinez

Frorizon - Shouts in the Dark [Electronic]

Post by Andre Martinez » Sun May 31, 2015 6:09 pm

I did my best to not make it repetitive and to build tension before the drop. Though I'm not sure if the song overall is good. GIVE ME FEEDBACKS PLEASE! ... thanks in advance.

Frorizon - Shouts in the Dark
https://soundcloud.com/frorizon/shouts-in-the-dark
Last edited by Andre Martinez on Sun May 31, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andre Martinez

Re: Frorizon - Shouts in the Dark [Electronic]

Post by Andre Martinez » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:08 am

Valiumdupeuple wrote:8O
Sorry.
As I expected :?

D3VOUR

Post by D3VOUR » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Here are some things to try:

- Layer some synths for the chords, this will help make them sound fuller. Try to go for sounds that compliment each other and not just the same synth.

- Add some automation on the chords, try building them up automating the cutoff of the auto filter.

- Try to find a couple additional chords that go with the progression. Substitute them in to add variation.

- If you want some glitchy effects then take and audio track and set its input to the synth track. Record enable the audio track and hit record. The audio track should record the synth chords. Now chop the the audio track and mess with it. reverse some parts, detune others, speed up and slow some down.

- Try layering your drums sounds. Find kicks you like the high click sound of -- then cut their low frequencies. Next find Kicks you like the low end of and cut down on their high frequencies. Try finding 2 or 3 kicks that work well together.

- Do this with your clap/snare sounds as well.

There are a ton of things to try and a lot of room to grow, but at least you are finishing songs. That is more than a lot of folks on this forum can say -- myself included (sometimes).

Andre Martinez

Post by Andre Martinez » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks for the info