New release on Cassette - AMA002 - Recel

Share your tracks with other users.
trinxat

New release on Cassette - AMA002 - Recel

Post by trinxat » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:34 pm

Hi! I'd like to share with you my new release, it's called Recel. I used my eurorack mainly as an effects processor for some sounds, but also Clouds for some textures. The rest was all made in Live.

https://youtu.be/dMthq1Gc8Zw

I have some Brazilian roots and have been researching Brazilian music and culture for some years now. Lately I've been focusing on the Indians and I've discovered that they have a very happy musical style. I also had the opportunity to visit some communities. Unfortunately, our so-called progress is putting a lot of pressure on them and they are forced to abandon their lands or let go of their traditions. In my opinion this has to change.

I am part of a collective called Amatori. We are just a few friends who like to create and play music together in our free time. This is our second release and this time we decided to do a limited run of 50 cassettes.

Please feel free to share the music if you like it or show it to someone who might like it. You can also buy the cassette, download the digital version for free or name your price on our Bandcamp page;

amatori.bandcamp.com

I hope you like it!
Part of Amatori.
Our second release - Recel - is available on Cassette.
amatori.bandcamp.com