Pulse Region - Accommodation Space I (Space Ambient / Noise / Drone ) Feedback please!

Share your tracks with other users.
Andre Martinez

Pulse Region - Accommodation Space I (Space Ambient / Noise / Drone ) Feedback please!

Post by Andre Martinez » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbFEDvG ... ulseRegion

Pulse Region - Accommodation Space I

Hello!

This a spacey ambient track I made. There's doesn't seem to be a lot of tutorials on how to mix and compose ambient tracks specifically. Would love some feedback.

Mannech

Re: Pulse Region - Accommodation Space I (Space Ambient / Noise / Drone ) Feedback please!

Post by Mannech » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:09 pm

First of all these are some huge pads here. The squirley background foley is very well utilized as well and makes everything so much more interesting. The piano, bass are all really well done. The journey from a more dark/creepy monotone opening the an increasingly melodic and gorgeously cinematic piece is flawless. With ambient music it can be very difficult to really hook the listener from beginning to end but I really think did an amazing job at keeping me invested through out the entire track. The mixing Is flawless to, I didn't feel there was any point where there was a frequency that was to harsh or any part of the frequency spectrum that got cluttered. I do however think that the piano could use a tad bit more reverb, but even that would nitpicking. As you could probably tell I think this was a very impressive ambient track, the simple artwork goes very well with it to. And also on a sidenote I could imagine myself playing Minecraft to this. But anyway Good job man!