Pseudo-funk, Downtempo & Acid Jazz

Post by KX » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:12 pm

KX

Post by KX » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:03 pm

Did anyone listen to my music?
Comments?

D DAS

Post by D DAS » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:02 am

i listened, and I am sure out of the 80 visits to this thread others did as well.

the music is not in my taste but is well put together and sounds good for the style it is.

aloha

d das

even

Post by even » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:13 pm

i'm listening now.

'death to birth'

i like the beats. nice and crunky. dude, this is weird what your doing is really similar to my music if you click my sig and listen to 'portrait' you'll see what i mean. the violin (viola? cello?) sample reminded me of my tune.
one thing, in the second half of the tune in the chorusy part there are some hats that aren't layered that good. also the beat gets pretty hectic and sloppy in the second half of the tune... too bad, cuz it ruins a perfectly good song.

ok teh next one.

'hunting bears'

oh, radiohead, this should be interesting...

it really is. that guitar sample works a treat. not to fond of the vocal sample tho. i'd lose it and shorten the intro... this is real good.

'businesslessness is whatever'

this one i can't trash talk. tis great.

'expectation'

this one is even better. nice lush vibes. wow. the bit with the funky slap bass and shakers is great. i love when tunes surprise me like this. parts that come completely out of nowhere, yet still manage to fit in well. but my god... why the flushing sound? do you mind if i play this tune friday? and if i load it in live and delete the bit with the toilet flushing? :mrgreen:

break stuff

hehe i like how you worked that guitar riff. nice. never really gave a crap about durst so i can't be objective about this tune...

i will

the intro for this one is nice... the delay on the flute has a bit to long a tail for my tastes...

8O speechless. i'm loving this. if i hadn't known radiohead or this particular song i could have easily said this was an original track.

hats of to you sir. you gats teh skillz.

now if you could be so kind to give my tunes a listen and tell me what you think i'd terribly and sincerely appreciate it.

a lovely sunday afternoon.
1luv

jesQuick

Post by jesQuick » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:41 pm

KX wrote:Did anyone listen to my music?
Comments?
Yeah I listened... Like the feel of it, but maybe it needs a bit of focus... Sounds great tho!

:D

KX

Post by KX » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:29 pm

even wrote:
'hunting bears'

oh, radiohead, this should be interesting...

it really is. that guitar sample works a treat. not to fond of the vocal sample tho. i'd lose it and shorten the intro... this is real good.
The vocal sample is taken from Ulysses by James Joyce.