Share your tracks with other users.
SlimWicked

OMG! My 1st track using ableton. "They Just Dont Unders

Post by SlimWicked » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:27 pm

Track: They Just Dont Understand
By: Latavish Gardner aka Lavish aka Slim Wicked
Email: latavish@yahoo.com
Gen: Electronica/Broken Beat ...hell I dont know. LOL

Well im a little affriad to post this but here goes anyway. This is my very first track using ableton live. I have been using Reason 3.0 and Project 5 for the longest. But since I bought my Live 6.0 a couple of weeks ago I have been totally hooked. I haven't touched my other programs since Live.

I am very new to ableton live but here is my very 1st track made with 100% ableton live 6.

So just sit back, relax and clear your mind. Dont worry about how your going to pay your cell phone bill, Dont worry about that little pimple on your penis, dont worry about your girlfriend that cheated on you with your best friend. Just relax and hit play. 8)

I tried to keep it short. The track is just under 4 min. So please take a real listen and tell me what you guys think. Im always open to constructive criticism. Hell...it will only make me a better producer. :wink:

Enjoy
http://www.soundsection.com/mp3s/TheyJu ... rstand.mp3

Latavish G

SlimWicked

Post by SlimWicked » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:04 pm

oh wow...i guess my music isn't so good after all. :(

i'll keep trying though..
My Music :: My Life :: My World

brightonalex

Post by brightonalex » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:35 pm

I like it, but for me when the piano comes in its all to much. Why not start with that sound that runs through it on its own for a little bit, then add in the piano after 8 bars or so. Bring in the drums and a bass line towards the end as a climax. I really like the stereo effect though, the way you've panned different drums to the right or left.

SlimWicked

Post by SlimWicked » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:39 pm

thats not actaully a bad idea. I also added a bass line to it. How the hell did i forget to do that. But i'll post a new link to the update when i get from thanksgiving break.

thanks for taking a listen...

SW
My Music :: My Life :: My World