Free Online Record Label For Electro

Share your music productions here
Funkstar De Luxe

Free Online Record Label For Electro

Post by Funkstar De Luxe » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:16 pm

www.AnimaRecordings.com is back up (for good this time) and with some cracking new tunes. I would love to get some demos from people here, as we can distribute anyone's music freely.

Tony

D_Dialect

Post by D_Dialect » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:32 am

what you mean is you host the files for free, cos how are you distributing them?

whats the point I dont get it? Without quality control its no differnt to mp3.com

myspace is better, and I hate myspace, atleast there, you might get traffic.

explain yourself...whats your agenda..why should artists get involved with you.

the devils advocate

:wink:

Funkstar De Luxe

Post by Funkstar De Luxe » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:49 am

Haha, indeed there is considerable quality control. Everything released has to be unique in some way - and unlike (shitty) myspace we don't 'bigup' artists or tracks, we try to let the music speak for it's self. You also would recieve free professional mastering of your tracks if they were chosen.
We get over 250+ unique hits a day and new releases are download over 2000 times within the first month of being live. We only use 320kbps LAME MP3 and Flac files to maintain quality
No agenda, we make music and would like people to hear it. We can exist entirely without third party music, but I thought it would be a nice idea to let others join. We've been running for over two year now and run major club nights every week in Glasgow.
By posting here I hoped that someone would like us enough to join in. I'd rather not release track and never hear from you again, I'd like to think anyone who actually wanted to join would give regular contributions.