Bring Back The Music (Pop/Hip-Hop)

Share your tracks with other users.
Tranquil010

Bring Back The Music (Pop/Hip-Hop)

Post by Tranquil010 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:48 pm

Hello,

Last February, my best friend died in a car accident. He and I did a lot of music together and making music in memory of him has been very theraputic. Over the past year, I produced a Dedication record called "Bring Back The Music." Two of the tracks I did, were remixes of Force of Gravity and Oceanlab - Satellite.
I hope all of you enjoy them.

http://www.homepage.mac.com/rosslara/FileSharing1.html

FoG - Lyrics written and performed by Jake Thomas ::: Arranged, recorded, and mixed by Ross Lara :::
Satellite - Vocals by Robin Hillaert and Nathan Wolfberg ::: Arranged, recorded, and mixed by Ross Lara :::

This coming Saturday, February 24, is the one year anniversary. I have produced a full concert for Will at Washington DC's fourth rated live concert venue, Jammin' Java. Force of Gravity and Satellite will be the highlights of the show, next to acoustic performances by Todd Wright (Pat Mcgee Band/Lifehouse) and a video presentation honoring Will and his brother, Chad.

Peace and Respect!

Ross
Powerbook 1.67 ghz running Live 5 ::: DP 1.8 G5 running Logic, Live 5, Reason and many plug ins.
MOTU interfaces, M-Audio Key's and Control Surfaces, Glyph HD's :: "Buy low, sell high" ::