Electro House?? - 134bpm Untitled

Share your tracks with other users.
Gtrance

Electro House?? - 134bpm Untitled

Post by Gtrance » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:54 pm

Hello.

Have finally managed to finish another tune. I think it would be classed as electro house but not sure (I didnt deliberately set out to make that kind of tune!) Anyway would love to know what people think and any good honest feedback would be great.

Also in the risk of getting ahead of myself, would it be worth me paying to get this mastered and sending out to record labels or would I be wastin my time and money?

Thanks for reading

G-Con

http://media.putfile.com/Project2--LK
Last edited by Gtrance on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:15 pm

I'm listening to it right now - sounds good

a couple of creative suggestions are - give the main lead more attitude (maybe detune it a little)

it gets rather busy down the middle of the track, which is good but it sounds cluttered (a little)

but all in all I like it - good track
Ableton | Elektron

Music

BazRich

Sounds Very nice

Post by BazRich » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:47 pm

However of course everyone has his taste ....I would tweak it a little,
Can I make a remix>???
If you would like,? Let me know...

Gtrance

Post by Gtrance » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:00 am

Cheers for the feedback guys. I've done quite a bit more tweakin since i first posted this thread and I've uploaded the newer version in the opening post.

DJadonis, i did work on the lead. Tried detuning but it didnt sound right. I have however added a touch of saturator to rough it up a bit. Also made the kick louder, changed one of the breaks and added a few more subtle changes. Let me know what you think..

Baz, I'll let you know about the remix, would be interesting to see what you came up with..

Anyone else like to give feedback??

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:52 pm

Sounds good...props
Ableton | Elektron

Music

IanBuzz

Post by IanBuzz » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:21 am

Hey nice track... I think the mastering is pretty good on this... Im listening to it now on a nice set up and it sounds fine. Most record labels if they want to pick you up, (not indie labes that will just put your shit on beatport) they will have it mastered if they want it... If it's there and it's good and they like it you wont have a problem :D. Yeah after I just finished my 1st album I was going thru the same thing ... should i pay to send it out and have it mastered...If anything there might be a tad justa lil too much high end - that's about all I would say.

take care man and good luck with the track!

Ian Buzz

spacyx

Post by spacyx » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:45 am

The panning in the track makes me really want to turn it off actually, it's a little too much. Then your bass leading thing can have a little more dimension i think.
But when everything comes to place it sounds good though. Some sounds are still a little to cheesy. (especially in the beginning)

Good job though SpacyX !