Ne Track - Kaizen - I go woop

Share your tracks with other users.
Kaizen

Ne Track - Kaizen - I go woop

Post by Kaizen » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:29 am

New track from me - think massive attack on electro infused acid. This was created on Ableton Live 6 with a heap of plugins. Too many to mention actually.

Hope you like

www.djkaizen.com/kaizen-Igowoop.mp3

Let me know what your think guys
Ableton Live Beginners Guide - Lazy Persons edition available now @ djkaizen.comImage

zorton

Post by zorton » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:14 pm

I would say you didn't work hard for this song... Actually you did work because its quite long but repeating mostly, or you didn't let us remember smth on your music..

If i know you won't get mad i could describe more on this song.. But you young people...
:lol:

Kaizen

Post by Kaizen » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:49 pm

zorton wrote:I would say you didn't work hard for this song... Actually you did work because its quite long but repeating mostly, or you didn't let us remember smth on your music..

If i know you won't get mad i could describe more on this song.. But you young people...
:lol:
haha

Macau, please elaborate as i'm only at the start of a very long production journey & all advice & constructive criticism is very well recieved. If you want to PM it to me instead, I'd appreciate it

Thanks
Ableton Live Beginners Guide - Lazy Persons edition available now @ djkaizen.comImage