Share your music productions here
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:20 am
- Location: Montreal
the classic sounds! don't hear enough of them these days....nice
what did you use for the 303? I don't have the patience to loose my cool programing mine anymore; or the cash to devilfish it...
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:24 am
- Location: Ft Lauderdale, Fl
definitely a phat track. loved it...
Linear Phase has left the building..
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:41 pm
I'd love to play that in a DJ set.
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:52 am
it's all software - I switched to just computer based music in '98
latest version has vocals on end - just for a laugh
P.S. Mister Guy:
if you are interested in DJ'ing it, that would cool, just PM me and i'll furnish you with a link
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:07 pm
- Location: London