Problem with Waves & Abbeyroad plugins in Snow Leopard

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
mofus

Problem with Waves & Abbeyroad plugins in Snow Leopard

Post by mofus » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:39 am

I am having some problem using my Waves 6.0.8 mercury bundle and Abbey road plugins under Live 8.0.8 in snow leopard.
The GUI is working, but the plugins are not processing the sound. Anyone else experiencing this?

djbambam

Re: Problem with Waves & Abbeyroad plugins in Snow Leopard

Post by djbambam » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 am

I'm also having a similar problem with my Platinum collection, specifically the AU versions. Sometimes disengaging and reengaging works, other times it doesn't. The VST versions seem to process the sound but the metering is slightly off on certain plugs, such as the RCompressor where it displays a few db lower than what it should be. Strange thing though, it will display properly if the plugin is open while rendering to disk.

aknot242

Re: Problem with Waves & Abbeyroad plugins in Snow Leopard

Post by aknot242 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 am

I too am having the same issue with the AU versions of Waves Platinum under snow leopard. I have noticed that I have to power off/power each plugin to make them work. In a set with many plugins, having to do this every time I open a set is really a pain. I was hoping that Waves v7 would have addressed this, but it appears to be doing the same thing. :(