my music sucks - thanx aLOT ableton!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
necho

my music sucks - thanx aLOT ableton!

Post by necho » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 am

im so sik of ableton its so stupid and stuff and it sounds bad and i don't like it cubase is so much better cos thats what the pros use. when i used a kracked copy of cubase and teh waves plugins and that it was all good and i was makin real good tunes and every thing. but yesterday i played a tune wot i made in live to my frend and he said it was shit and its all abletons fault cos everything i make in cubase is good and everything in ableton is bad.

yesterday i was walking home from my work and my shoe lace was undone and i didn't know or anything and then i tripped over and hurt my hand and got some shit on my new jeans. this NEVER HAPPEND WIV OTHER SOFTWARE ONLY ABLETON!!!!!!!

thanks a LOT ableton - i'm going to take my copy of live into the street pour sum petrol on it and burn the fucker real good cos thats what i think of it.
_________
sigs suck.

Rave

Re: my music sucks - thanx aLOT ableton!

Post by Rave » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:04 am

week!

Bleep Blop Ima Robot

Post by Bleep Blop Ima Robot » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 am

necho wrote:im so sik of ableton its so stupid and stuff and it sounds bad and i don't like it cubase is so much better cos thats what the pros use. when i used a kracked copy of cubase and teh waves plugins and that it was all good and i was makin real good tunes and every thing. but yesterday i played a tune wot i made in live to my frend and he said it was shit and its all abletons fault cos everything i make in cubase is good and everything in ableton is bad.

yesterday i was walking home from my work and my shoe lace was undone and i didn't know or anything and then i tripped over and hurt my hand and got some shit on my new jeans. this NEVER HAPPEND WIV OTHER SOFTWARE ONLY ABLETON!!!!!!!

thanks a LOT ableton - i'm going to take my copy of live into the street pour sum petrol on it and burn the fucker real good cos thats what i think of it.

lmao....the whole walking home thing has nothing to do with ableton...that being said its not like that for everyone, live puts out some awesome quality sounding stuff, maybe its just not for you.
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 am

I am interested in your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

necho

Post by necho » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 am

Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote: lmao....the whole walking home thing has nothing to do with ableton...that being said its not like that for everyone, live puts out some awesome quality sounding stuff, maybe its just not for you.
WHY ISN'T IT FOR ME? Abletonz shud change it so its better and i can make good music and stuff. And if the shit on my jeans isn't avbletons faults then WHO's FAULT IS IT? CUBASES?

I dont want to talk to you any more cos i cant be botherd.
_________
sigs suck.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am

:lol:

crofter

Post by crofter » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 am

I use both Cubase and Ableton, my music is shit on both, I blame Gordon Brown.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

Bleep Blop Ima Robot

Post by Bleep Blop Ima Robot » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:18 am

necho wrote:
Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote: lmao....the whole walking home thing has nothing to do with ableton...that being said its not like that for everyone, live puts out some awesome quality sounding stuff, maybe its just not for you.
WHY ISN'T IT FOR ME? Abletonz shud change it so its better and i can make good music and stuff. And if the shit on my jeans isn't avbletons faults then WHO's FAULT IS IT? CUBASES?

I dont want to talk to you any more cos i cant be botherd.
thats called human error, learn to tie shoes and walk plzkaythxbai
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::

necho

Post by necho » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:21 am

Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote:
thats called human error, learn to tie shoes and walk plzkaythxbai
why shud i? I PAID FOR THIS SOFTWARES!!!!111

really don't want 2 talk about this any more cos you all liek ableton and its shit so theres no point
_________
sigs suck.

the girl next door

Post by the girl next door » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 am

necho wrote:im so sik of ableton its so stupid and stuff and it sounds bad and i don't like it cubase is so much better cos thats what the pros use. when i used a kracked copy of cubase and teh waves plugins and that it was all good and i was makin real good tunes and every thing. but yesterday i played a tune wot i made in live to my frend and he said it was shit and its all abletons fault cos everything i make in cubase is good and everything in ableton is bad.

How old are you ??? Get over yourself and grow up!!

kristian

Post by kristian » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am

lolcats grammar ftw

sigabort

Post by sigabort » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 am

thankyou for brightening up my day :lol:

Nick Shepherd

Post by Nick Shepherd » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 am

wow, some of you guys seem to have totally useless irony & trolling detection 8O

crumhorn

Post by crumhorn » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 am

its soo tru wot u say. I trod in sum docpoo and when I complaned too the poleesman he told me thats life s0 that prooov abelton life is docpoo.
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

nbinder

Post by nbinder » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 am

Nick Shepherd wrote:wow, some of you guys seem to have totally useless irony & trolling detection 8O
:lol:

I was tempted to say that as well, but then decided to wait how much more "irony immunity" will appear....