Introducing "The Lounge"

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
sporkles

Re: Introducing "The Lounge"

Post by sporkles » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Hidden Driveways wrote: Image
Driveways! What are those spots on the carpet? You filthy, filthy boy!

Hidden Driveways

Post by Hidden Driveways » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh man... you totally ruined my art installation.

dm_hawk

Post by dm_hawk » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:13 pm

sparkletone wrote:
Tarekith wrote:Thank you SOOO much.

Definitely think the General forum needs to be renamed to avoid confusion though.
Exactly what I was going to write.

Woo.

+1
..... . . . . . . . . .

Green Lemon

Post by Green Lemon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:28 pm

smutek wrote: So please, just shut the fuck up and stop being a dick.

Bye.

Whoa Smu, you're usually such a...kind...guy. I guess TD drove you over the edge, huh?

But look, I like him and his sanctimonious attitude. Yeah, I know, he's a dick. There are so many dicks around here. I even started liking Bounce, after I understood his schtick. And like Bounce, TD is no idiot.

Sporkles, we all know that arguing with Tone is like pissing into the wind. But who cares? If you're not here to argue, then just don't. Other than that, sometimes I enjoy arguing here, and I know many of you do too. I've learned a lot about people by arguing here.

Anyway, I think the moral of the story is: if you're gonna argue...do it in the Lounge!
--
first 1k as chrysalis33rpm.

gerard

Post by gerard » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 am

Hm, where shall I state now that Live8 still sucks?? Lounge, General, both....... :roll:
MBP 2,5ghz
Live8
Maschine - AK1

http://www.myspace.com/milestoperdition

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 am

I don't like the name.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Tone Deft wrote:the only reason I got into OT threads was out of boredom. they were mixed in with the real threads so I couldn't help but look at them.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 pm

the only reason I got into real threads was out of boredom. they were mixed in with the OT threads so I couldn't help but look at them.

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm

A better idea would be to rename the General forum to "Bitching, Pissing, Moaning, and Trolling" forum and move it to the bottom of the board index, since the title would be accurate and being at the bottom of the board index would indicate the actual importance of it all. But, of course, making sense isn't something the human race is renown for.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 am

smutek wrote:
sporkles wrote:It's unbelievable how you just end up going in circles. Every time with you, it's that martyr routine. You're calling me
out on making unsubstantiated claims, and then you do it yourself. I've been a dick to you when, again? You want an award
for knowing more about Live than I do, or for having helped out more people than I have? I don't think I've started a single
off-topic thread myself, but I've enjoyed participating in off topic banter; that's exactly what I was saying here
in the first place. I was replying to your post here when you sent me that PM.

Who is it that's being whiny, here, honestly :?:
Dear sporkles, let me tell you something you already know.

Arguing with Tone Deft is, for the most part, like pissing into the wind. It's better to just hold it in.

It's the same thing every time, someone posts something, audio related or not, Tone Deft chimes in with something offensive and a multi-page argument ensues derailing whatever was being discussed.

That guy gets into more arguments with more people than I don't know what - yet somehow it's rarely his fault.

For years now this same exact routine has been going on. If it were just one person here or there, you know - whatever. Sure, we all do stupid shit sometimes, we all get cranky.

In nearly every thread Tone Deft will inevitably pop in, he has an opinion, it's usually delivered in an ugly tone, and more often than not it leads to an argument.

And round and round we go, for years now this has been going on.

Funny thing is he didn't always used to be this way.

Dear Tone Deft,

I think smutek wants to break up with you. It seems like he is picking a fight so that breaking up will be easier. I have lots of lady friends that tell me this is a common way for a guy to stop the relationship when he is feeling too close. He probably just needs his space. I know that the things he is accusing you of are exactly what he is doing, but people often don't make sense. Please don't let this get to you. I'm sure you can find somebody else that will post words... on a forum... with lots of.... vowels... and punctuation too. Its not the end. There are plenty of user names in the sea. I hear that you can hook up with lots of pseudo personalities at the Interwebz Cabaret, not to be confused with The Lounge, which is simply located inside.

Keep your head up.
Things are gonna get easier.
Things are gonna get brighter.

O-o-h Child... la la la, la la la la la, O-o-h Child http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVF4r3fLBrU

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:32 pm

:mrgreen:

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 pm

This thread is the last shred of OTness that remains in the general forums.... aah the good old days.
:P :P :P

DRStudio

Post by DRStudio » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 am

djsynchro wrote:This thread is the last shred of OTness that remains in the general forums.... aah the good old days.
:P :P :P
But Synchro, there's still the one about setups and sexy cats lol. :D

Dennis DeSantis

Post by Dennis DeSantis » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi folks,

If you'd really like to continue fighting about The Lounge, we ask that you do so in The Lounge.

Thanks,