*Lounge Review* *AWWWW SHITTTT* Apple "Magic" mouse

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
liveISlife

*Lounge Review* *AWWWW SHITTTT* Apple "Magic" mouse

Post by liveISlife » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 am

First off I must say that in this day and age it's not too magical. Maybe 10,000 years ago it would be magical but not now. It's just some simple circuitry with a glossy coated plastic shell around it. Nothing to magical to see here. I would rename it the SAUSAGE! mouse for sure. OK so I opened it and it's tapped to this plastic thing in the box so its like "WTF, IS THIS SOME HOTT TAPER ACTION?" After realizing that it was not some hott taper action I ripped the mouse off the plastic sheet. K, coo now I just paired it with my computer (sorry I will not disclose if I have a PC or Mac, fuck you all.) and I'm rippin and roarin with this thang. But wait! The scroll does not work! (my favorite feature while I was testing this baby out in the store btw) So I was like "WUT THE SHIT?! THIS IN NOT HOTT TAPER ACTION! I NEED SOME HOTT TAPER ACTION AND SAUSAGE! RIGHT NOW!" So I had to go download the "Wireless mouse update 1.0" what a shitty fucking gay SAUSAGE! name for a update. Anyways after I did that and installed it the scroll worked and I could adjust all the settings. AUUWSUMMM! I personally love it. I like the low profile feel. And the touch pad scroll shit is fucking the bomb ass tits! Only thing is, it does not do the iphone scroll where it does that after effect bounce scrolly thing. There should be a toggle for that. What takes the cake is that the faggot in the video that is right in the mouse preferance pane is doing the iPhone scroll shit just to fuck with me. Fucking guy. OK, hope you enjoyed my SAUSAGE! reveiw of the Apple SAUSAGE! mouse. Please post your thoughts and hot tapper action and SAUSAGE! kthxbye

crofter

Re: *Lounge Review* *AWWWW SHITTTT* Apple "Magic" mouse

Post by crofter » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:05 am

Is it a sausage or a turd?
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

Rave

Post by Rave » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks to this review I am going to buy one in England tomorrow. I have been undecided since it was released but the sausage swung it for me.

Bleep Blop Ima Robot

Post by Bleep Blop Ima Robot » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 am

was really entertained by this review. You should review more electronics that joo buy, id read them always if they where like this one.
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 pm

crofter wrote:Is it a sausage or a turd?
Great question. It actually does have slight hints of turd as well.
Rave wrote:Thanks to this review I am going to buy one in England tomorrow. I have been undecided since it was released but the sausage swung it for me.
That's great. You will not be disappointed my dear friend. Make sure to post your own independent review just incase I am being biased or payed off to say the things I am saying about this device.
Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote:was really entertained by this review. You should review more electronics that joo buy, id read them always if they where like this one.
I'm sorry but I am not here to entertain you, Bleep Blop Ima Robot. I am here to provide serious, informative, factual information to The Lounge community about the products that matter. In doing so they can make smart choices to buy the right things that they need to improve there lifestyles.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:35 pm

i love this forum.

crofter

Post by crofter » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Even though it's mac it prolly won't be the wurst thing you'll buy
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:04 pm

crofter wrote:Even though it's mac it prolly won't be the wurst thing you'll buy
ho!!