Someone pulled a gun on me the other day

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
3dot...

Re: Someone pulled a gun on me the other day

Post by 3dot... » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm out.have fun in your head.

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:Israel moment for b0unce. shocking.

I for one could stand for another anti-U2 rant, though. Either in this thread or another. Doesn't matter.
Shit, I am so "dumm" responding , should have known better, though I thought that Bounce uses only one name at the time, anyway once he gets his fit, it becomes easy to detect. Where were you, isnt Bounce detection your vocation?

q.musgrove

Post by q.musgrove » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 pm

@ dum, Thanks for the high jack ball sack

anyhow,

Yes 2 insult mode on the launcher there. And a thought I had while reading responses was maybe since it's a potentially life threatening situation in the first place (reckless or careless driving that is) maybe that's what turns people into "killers" once they are subjected to someone else being careless. But that's just a risk you take driving a automobile... No need for guns. Fist fights man!! Good, Old fashioned, punching the face and body. GUNS + Traffic !?!?!?! really!?

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 pm

This thread has me wanting to play Grand Theft Auto!

q.musgrove

Post by q.musgrove » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Hell yeah!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 pm

q.musgrove wrote:Yes 2 insult mode on the launcher there. And a thought I had while reading responses was maybe since it's a potentially life threatening situation in the first place (reckless or careless driving that is) maybe that's what turns people into "killers" once they are subjected to someone else being careless. But that's just a risk you take driving a automobile... No need for guns. Fist fights man!! Good, Old fashioned, punching the face and body. GUNS + Traffic !?!?!?! really!?
^ doesn't work that way any more. Too much violence on TV or some such. Half the jack assess that would pull a gun don't even know how to point it is what's sad. Did the fucker hold it sideways? Please tell me he didn't...

I wonder what dumb would do if told (ordered) to go to war by the powers that be...
:idea: Changing your name doesn't always get you out of that.

I seriously doubt that if there was a sign-up sheet for actual war that all that many people would sign it, other than in a defense type scenario. Even then, I bet there would be a significantly smaller percentage of soldiers. They certainly would be of a different mindset than those who elect to go for the war part rather than the "benefits" that enlistees receive such as grants for education and health care, not to mention a paycheck.

@ dum

"National military service is mandatory for any non-Arab Israeli citizen (as well as for Druze men) over the age of 18, although other exceptions may be made on religious, physical or psychological grounds (see Profile 21)."

taken from the IDF page in Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces

I know you pride yourself on being a fucking asshole but really??? Next you'll be criticizing female forum members for giving birth.

@ 3dot... FUCK HIM! At least you can maintain an identity.

dum

Post by dum » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 pm

h20nly... the intellectual cripple with the heart of a small lion
I don't know if I should :roll: / :lol: / :cry: ?

dum wrote:learn to object conscientiously.
You, being an intellectual mouse, might not understand the term but anyone who's willingly taken part in the IDF certainly does.

I'll see your wikipedia copy-pasta:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientious_objector
"A conscientious objector (CO) is an 'individual [who has] claimed the right to refuse to perform military service'[1] on the grounds of freedom of thought, conscience, or religion.[2]"
or on the grounds of being a ''lover'' ( :roll: ) not a ''fighter'' ( :roll: )

and raise you:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=consci ... =firefox-a
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:31 pm

q.musgrove wrote: Fist fights man!! Good, Old fashioned, punching the face and body. GUNS + Traffic !?!?!?! really!?
There is some similarity to road and forum rage, those individuals wouldnt do, say same thing face to face, risking the fist fight It is the safety of own living room (which in case of a car is illusory - a bullet or crash can easily end it) that make them loose control becoming instant victims of their own insanity.

Getting upset, feeling insulted, whatever by Bounce is absurd, poor fellow has serious issues but instead of proper treatment he seaks self imposed therapy through internet forum- that he is addicted to-, which notoriously backfires on him. If you read, analise any of his threads rages you cant fail to notice how his mind gets self spinned, escalates, until he looses any sense of reality,this poor chap definitely suffers. He does not deserve anyones anger, just some empathy but none of us can, even willing from the depth of heart compassion. Ableton forum is not substitute for professional treatment.

dum

Post by dum » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm

what and who are you talking about rikhy ?
can't you respond to the topic at hand with anything substantial other than resorting to meandering conjecture and ad-hominems ?

weak.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 pm

dum wrote:
dum wrote:learn to object conscientiously.
You, being an intellectual mouse, might not understand the term but anyone who's willingly taken part in the IDF certainly does.

I'll see your wikipedia copy-pasta:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscientious_objector
"A conscientious objector (CO) is an 'individual [who has] claimed the right to refuse to perform military service'[1] on the grounds of freedom of thought, conscience, or religion.[2]"
or on the grounds of being a ''lover'' ( :roll: ) not a ''fighter'' ( :roll: )

and raise you:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=consci ... =firefox-a
and you being a tower of useless information may not realize the fine points of this thread... you attacked someone completely off topic. For all you know he did consciously object. Maybe he had no choice less repercussions that you can't imagine be brought upon him or someone close to him...

He simply (and objectively on topic) stated that it was not a nice experience. Why do you feel the need to make it worse?
3dot... wrote:I had guns pulled on me 2 times in my life : 1.in highschool when dealing 2.in the army...
nasty nasty experiences !
followed by
dum wrote:^^^ You were in the IDF ?

Lame. No wonder you had a gun pulled on you, asshole.
got issues?

If we were even playing cards, let alone poker, I would know exactly what to do with your bet... but you wouldn't like that. Your money doesn't carry weight at this table... maybe we should look for a currency that has your face on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hatred
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

don't worry... One day it will all be over and you can come back as an asshole on an actual animal, instead of just one on a forum.

dum

Post by dum » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 pm

*yawn*

the lover, and not a fighter, was a member of the IDF and acts incredulous with regard having a gun pulled on him. Worthy of response. You peons don't care, you're apathetic at best. apologist at worst. There's no mysteries as to how people are posting in this thread.

if he was a conscientious objector we'd know about it. the lover would be sure to talk about it. the guilty fighter remains silent. If he didn't object, but deserted later - the lover would have something to say about that too.

Carry on douchebags.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

dum wrote:There's no mysteries as to how people are posting in this thread.
I'm sorry... "Someone pulled a gun on me the other day" was the name of the thread when I joined in.

Did I miss the title change from "Watch b0unce Attack Others... For Doing What Their Society Demands of Them"?

Maybe you should start a cultural methodology thread of your own so that you can.

Your
dum wrote:*yawn*

reeks of the stench of defeat... but, if that isn't enough, we could look back:
dum wrote:what and who are you talking about rikhy ?
can't you respond to the topic at hand with anything substantial other than resorting to meandering conjecture and ad-hominems ?

weak.

is that a serpent eating itself you're trying to draw or is the picture a little more obvious than ancient glyphs tend to illustrate?

dum

Post by dum » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 am

heh, watch the cripple struggle.

H20nly wrote:
3dot... wrote:I had guns pulled on me 2 times in my life : 1.in highschool when dealing 2.in the army...
nasty nasty experiences !
followed by
dum wrote:^^^ You were in the IDF ?

Lame. No wonder you had a gun pulled on you, asshole.
from your own pudgy fingers.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28 am

:lol: you seriously think so?

he said "in the army"... you attack him ad hominen based on NOTHING else in this thread.

Wow... and to think I actually thought you were intelligent but disillusioned.

Now I just think you're a dip shit with a decent vocabulary.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:30 am

scratch that...

a dip shit with an online thesaurus and dictionary.