ARE YOU SINGLE???

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.

Are you...

Single?
46%
Married or in a couple?
51%
Asexual?
4%

Total votes: 83

ethios4

Re: ARE YOU SINGLE???

Post by ethios4 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:12 pm

ChiDJ wrote:I've also come to realize the less I really care about needing a woman, the more they seem to be attracted to me. (go figure). I think they, as a race, can sense when a man is getting too wise. They send out some mass intuitive female bulletin, "Warning! another male is starting to wise up! Attack from all sides!"
I have never had more women desperately interested in me than when I was deliberately abstinent. Several at once literally begging for me to get with them.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:14 pm

About that poll....how to vote for option 2 and 3? :wink:

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:35 pm

smartass303 wrote:i have sex all the time but she says: "why define it? its perfectly good now!"
so i have a relationship (practical) but its not a *relationship*.
shes weird, i like her.

I have 3 of those...but it's usually me that gives the 'no definition argument'..
my guess... she's doing reverse psychology on you

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm

you should add AshleyMadison.Com subscriber as one of your choices..

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:52 am

I found the opposite. When single you almost have a 'I'm a pervo filthy dog who is a single loser' blazing neon light over your head. Unless of course, you are a filthy rich b'stard who drives a flash Corvette or Ferrari etc.

As soon as I was in a relationship with my woman (and now wife) suddenly I was having to beat off women. When I was single it took me years of getting passed over and not even looked at before I got lucky and met the missus.

You see these crazy broads on Dr. Phil and Oprah etc who write books on how to steal away married men from other women because 'all single men are dogs and losers, and the only reason they're single is because no woman wants them...'

Oh yeah ... ethios ... if you're a monk or if you're gay the women will be all over you too ... they don't feel threatened because they think yoour Johnson will stay in your pants and it's a personal challenge if they like you to 'convert you'
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:35 am

funny this thread appeard as im in early tonight, as all my friends are crap tonight cause were havin a bit of a mad one tomorrow 8)

anyway, sittin here thinkin about my current woman situation.
what a load of crazy bitches.
really
honestly?
i cant even go into it just for the sheer fact that ive no idea what the fucks going on.
i duno, maby its the beer.. usually im a happy "up" person who just says "fuck it" in these situations.

hahaha yeah right, im an ableton geek, i havent even been with a woman in my life.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:37 am

Women are drawn to unobtanium.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 am

I regularly see a girl but have no commitement and havent had sex with her so I dont think I fit any of the 3 choices.

beats me

Post by beats me » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 am

If I wasn't single then I wouldn't be able to finish my Friday night reading the updates on this thread:

http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=136694

Is it sad that I don't think that's sad?

oddtones001

Post by oddtones001 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 am

Yes. I get to play guitar and all my gear anytime I want,watch what I want when I want (No more Friends or Gilmore Girls reruns) No more paying to see "chick movies" that make me want to puke. I'm medically retired so I'm not pulling in the loot that they were accustomed to. Can't see well enough to drive safely. I spoon on the couch with a pit bull. I've never been happier. No more emotional waterboarding for me!! I can pick a toaster out at Walmart, all alike and I go for the screwed up one that has to be returned every time. The brain tumor took care of my eyesight and my sex drive to where I don't feel the need to chase the cat as much, that is until I take a replacement dose of injectable testosterone. Being single does suck sometimes but not as much as the head games. Maybe it's me who's screwed up. I don't give a shit anymore. My last 2 girlfriends have already been married and going through divorce, I feel so very bad for them..........that they were stupid enough to marry the first swinging dick who asked. Boo hoo!!! After a break up of a serious relationship, I think you should spend some time alone instead of jumping right back into something. Get to know yourself again and don't get serious with the first chick you stick your pee pee into. Thanks for letting me share, I need a drink. My nerves are gone just thinking about this shit!
Mac Pro quad 2.6 ghz, OS X 10.6.8,Rosetta 200,Apogee X-FireWire card,Joe MeekVC1Q,MS2000, Logic 9,Live 8,Operator,Mackie Big Knob, JBL LSR 4328s,Audio Technica,AKG,Neumann,Radius,Virus TI Snow,PadKontrol,Launchpad, Maschine, Tempest.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:48 pm

oddtones001 wrote: After a break up of a serious relationship, I think you should spend some time alone instead of jumping right back into something. Get to know yourself again and don't get serious with the first chick you stick your pee pee into.
Abso-freaking-lutely!! Glad you've found happy times man!

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm

No more Friends or Gilmore Girls reruns
Had to laugh at this - my wife's fave program is Gilmore Girls and guess which sap bought her a mega pack (seasons 4,5 and 6) for a Christmas present a couple of years ago - yes, it got me brownie points and bedroom gratification for one night, but I've been suffering ever since :lol:
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:52 pm

oddtones001 wrote:Get to know yourself again and don't get serious with the first chick you stick your pee pee into.
great advice :lol:

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm

leedsquietman wrote:I found the opposite. When single you almost have a 'I'm a pervo filthy dog who is a single loser' blazing neon light over your head. Unless of course, you are a filthy rich b'stard who drives a flash Corvette or Ferrari etc.
your view of life is very grim.. live you own life..
if you're happy ..you had good luck in finding the right girl..
the rest of us . are looking for her..
and trying to have fun in the process..
if you find it cynical that women want you when you're not single...it's not.. it's because you're being tested..

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm

funky shit wrote:
oddtones001 wrote:Get to know yourself again and don't get serious with the first chick you stick your pee pee into.
great advice :lol:
+1...
casusal sex is the only cure..