Monstrejumo's Deep Meaning Automatic Translation Thread

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
UKRuss

Re: Monstrejumo's Deep Meaning Automatic Translation Thread

Post by UKRuss » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 pm

leedsquietman wrote:Original text
Ableton Live is a radical software enjoyed by many, when it is working and stable. At the Live forum, there is Ravemonster, a man who knows how to write about sausages with a sharp edged synth sound and groovy beats, as does UK Russ. Tarekith is the resident reference book to audio and there is a French dude called Monstrejumo who writes very deep material to be translated for fun.

Translated through English>German>French>Portuguese>English

If it and regulating function, the PhasenAbleton are " software" basic whose very he enjoys. The Ravemonster, written in fórum of phase has on a person of sausage that it decomposes and with l' approach' pontiagudo; introduction for keyboard; the s synth clay, seems as British a soot. The Tarekith is the book of inquiry of resident to the frequency of clay and has French Dandy, to explain written very deep a material Monstrejumo that translates into the pleasure.
UKRuss = As British As Soot.

:lol:

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm

UKRuss wrote:
leedsquietman wrote:Original text
Ableton Live is a radical software enjoyed by many, when it is working and stable. At the Live forum, there is Ravemonster, a man who knows how to write about sausages with a sharp edged synth sound and groovy beats, as does UK Russ. Tarekith is the resident reference book to audio and there is a French dude called Monstrejumo who writes very deep material to be translated for fun.

Translated through English>German>French>Portuguese>English

If it and regulating function, the PhasenAbleton are " software" basic whose very he enjoys. The Ravemonster, written in fórum of phase has on a person of sausage that it decomposes and with l' approach' pontiagudo; introduction for keyboard; the s synth clay, seems as British a soot. The Tarekith is the book of inquiry of resident to the frequency of clay and has French Dandy, to explain written very deep a material Monstrejumo that translates into the pleasure.
UKRuss = As British As Soot.

:lol:
:lol: :lol: it's all about the clay :D
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 pm

'The Frequency of Clay'

My new album

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:07 pm

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. :oops:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm

^ simply put, copy and paste some text into Google language translation. Translate it from one language into another, then back. If it isn't funny enough, repeat.

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

streak station of loop wrote:I do not have any idea that it in this wire occurs
got it you Zèbre de station de boucle??? :mrgreen:

cheers

Mikemc wrote: If it isn't funny enough, repeat.
or get some high end drugs, I heard Funky shit and Subfunk got some good ones to sell, you can meet them near the toilets entrance I just saw them with high end chicks :mrgreen:

hereschenes

Post by hereschenes » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 am

My original rant:
I started using Ableton Live in the Live 5 days. I recall being totally in love with Live's innovative workflow, and the ease with which I could sketch out new song ideas. Unfortunately, even though I now own Ableton Live 8, I have not progressed past sketching out 4-bar loops and building them up, getting sick of them and then starting something else. Hopefully I'll get there one day. All that is to say: Live FTW.

My rant after Google Translate from English->German->French->Czech->Dutch->English
I started with Ableton Live in live 5 days. I remember totally in love with the innovative workflow-Live and the ease with which I have outlined ideas for new songs. Unfortunately, although I now Ableton Live 8, I sketch the last 4 bar loops and buildings not go until they get sick of them now and then something else. I hope that it will take. All this means: Live FTW.

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:20 am

hereschenes wrote:My original rant:
I started using Ableton Live in the Live 5 days. I recall being totally in love with Live's innovative workflow, and the ease with which I could sketch out new song ideas. Unfortunately, even though I now own Ableton Live 8, I have not progressed past sketching out 4-bar loops and building them up, getting sick of them and then starting something else. Hopefully I'll get there one day. All that is to say: Live FTW.

My rant after Google Translate from English->German->French->Czech->Dutch->English
I started with Ableton Live in live 5 days. I remember totally in love with the innovative workflow-Live and the ease with which I have outlined ideas for new songs. Unfortunately, although I now Ableton Live 8, I sketch the last 4 bar loops and buildings not go until they get sick of them now and then something else. I hope that it will take. All this means: Live FTW.

clEAELY THIS IS YOUR PROBLEMM YOU DO NOT (SKCETH THE LAST 4 BAR FLLLOOPPPS!!!":) AND,. AS A RESULT THE BJUILDING ST THEY DO nottttttt GO UNEL THEY get SICK!!!!D

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 am

Original: "I'm totally translating the shit out of this sentence in google!"

English->Albanian->Galacian->English

Translated: "My translation of the sentence completely coconut on Google"

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Yes, I get it. But this stuff just isn't that funny. Not trying to be a poopy pants, but I can't even force a giggle. That's rare.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

davepermen

Post by davepermen » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm

their translation engine is too good to be funny anymore. it was much worse some years ago.. two translations, and no chance to even guess what the original phrase was.
http://davepermen.net my tiny webpage, including link to bandcamp.

hereschenes

Post by hereschenes » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:22 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:Yes, I get it. But this stuff just isn't that funny. Not trying to be a poopy pants, but I can't even force a giggle. That's rare.
English->German->English in Babelfish (Babelfish seems to work better, and with less hops!)

I receive it. But this material straight isn't that merrily. Not trying, to be poopy trousers, but I can' Kraft a Gekicher. That' s rarely.