Ableton @ SXSW

Promote your gigs or events.
The Empireal Formula

Ableton @ SXSW

Post by The Empireal Formula » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:53 pm

hey guys i plan on taking a trip to Austin for SXSW. I dont have any wristbands or badges, do you think there's a chance i can just pay to get in at the door or something? i don't know how it works

Trypset

Re: Ableton @ SXSW

Post by Trypset » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 am

yeah there is a free warper party. just have to rsvp on facebook. I'll be there as well as Bosonhavoc

heres the link.....http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3 ... 706&ref=mf

There are plenty of free shows to be had all week. Google is your friend. Hope to see you at the warper party. I got 3/4 gauges with green plugs. I be dancin :)
TrypseT
Live 8 Full (not suite), ES-1 MKII, Microkorg, MPC 1000, 2 1200's, Ms. Pinky's, OSX, Edirol FA-101, and a crate 'o' wax

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:50 pm

The warper party will be my first show in over a year...come see me crash and burn!

D K

Post by D K » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 pm

i'll be down there mixing showcases at stubbs and la zona rosa, i'll stop on by...
i fucking hate sxsw, been doing it for 20 years now and really, it's great for everyone but the musicians...
like jumping hoops for labels and press, sucks the soul right out of the music by marginalizing all of it.
it's an industry circle jerk, just like cmj has become.
oh well, a yearly paycheck i can rely on i guess, and the warper party should be a blast.