Some company is updating their web store

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
v0ins315

Re: Some company is updating their web store

Post by v0ins315 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Tarekith wrote:
Hidden Driveways wrote:Boo. I want the new MBPs. My Apples is so old it's embarrassing.

+1. Sitting here cash in hand waiting patiently for the day :)

Is there a release date out?

I recently got a new MBP and I'm curious if I should have waited or not. I'm super anxious though...no regrets.
Cool Character wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
http://www.soundcloud.com/v0ins
http://www.facebook.com/v0ins

Rave

Post by Rave » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:39 am

I have read that e ink (like the kindle uses) is better for reading and less strain on the eyes. I couldnt explain why but I guess it is to do with contrast and the fact with e ink there is no need for a back lit display.

It is 4:40 in the morning so I will try to go back to sleep now. Good night :)

dum

Post by dum » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:59 am

I tried explaining that to him already Rave... but his response was ''I'm sure you can adjust the contrast of the screen and you can also change the font and the font size to whatever works best for you.''

Oh dear.
The sad part is, he actually has an etch-a-sketch and still doesn't get the difference between reading a book from a computer screen beaming light into your eyes VS reading text on a static etch-a-sketch type of display.

Maybe you have trust issues beats ? Dunno why you'd argue the point otherwise
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

anybody human

Post by anybody human » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Actually the iPhone was a slow burner, didn't take off right away.
The PC/Apple thing is over, pc won, Apple moved on. The thing to watch is Google vs. Apple in mobile device OS. Same thing all over again. One size fits all developers Microsoft style uber capitalism or a propietary, regulated esthetic. I like my small to mid size design oriented companies (like Ableton) but the other model has the huge upside. Long term it could be déjà vu.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm

beats me wrote:
UKRuss wrote:new toys at Anus.com???
If that were true then this announcement would have been posted by nebulae and there would have been a daily countdown.
Anus.gov will be up shortly after the health care bill is passed. T minus 7 days, and counting.