The PC user is easily provoked

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

The PC user is easily provoked

Post by beats me » Thu May 06, 2010 3:04 am

And has no sense of humor. None.

A segment from the ongoing Ableton forum series "What computer should I buy?":
McQ714 wrote:
beats me wrote:iPad!
yes dumbass because the iPad will allow you to run both Live and FL... i think the glowing half-eaten apple on the back of your computer is completely blocking your ability to see the reality of how stupid you sound sometimes!

if you're not going to help the guy and give some advice that's actually worth the time it took you to reply to the thread, then what's the point of wasting your time by replying to the thread in the first place?!?! do you get off on it? does it excite you to be an ass?
http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=142069

funky shit

Re: The PC user is easily provoked

Post by funky shit » Thu May 06, 2010 3:08 am

This may be due to the fact that your un-dying love for apple has been heard in every corner of this forum, thats probably why he thought you were srs.

i ddnt thnk u wr srs.
i lold.

intrnt srs bsns

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Thu May 06, 2010 3:10 am

oh yeah, so you think that because Jobs Almighty sold more iPads by now than initially projected you can swoop out of nowhere and throw PC users under the bus, yeah well f'in a the bungway totally bunjo OSX version whatever lover.

take a pitcher of yourself on your iPhone and lick it.

:lol:
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

shimmy

Post by shimmy » Thu May 06, 2010 3:31 am

:?:

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 am

I'm just sayin' it's dangerous out there. Just the mention of an Apple product by name in a PC thread can move some to violent outbursts that in any other situation would be completely out of character.

shimmy

Post by shimmy » Thu May 06, 2010 3:44 am

Wagers..
I say this thread hits 10 pages.
Takers?

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Thu May 06, 2010 3:54 am

iPad! iPad! iPad!

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Thu May 06, 2010 3:58 am

OK OK, everybody shut the fuck up...

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 am

Android Bishop

Post by Android Bishop » Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

liveISlife wrote:Image

fuck yeah you are

McQ714

Post by McQ714 » Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

here's the thing.. it wasn't a PC thread. the suggestion could've been get a macbook and run bootcamp and windows so that he could still use both FL and Live.
which is a waste of money as i see it because he just needed a simple windows laptop. but then you go and throw in your two cents which showcases your lack of a sense of humor by just simply saying "iPad!", which is neither a punchline nor a useful product to that guy. and you knew that. so that makes you an ass!

i hate apple and macs with a passion because of people like you that would suck Jobs' cock and lick his sweaty toes if you had the chance. the products are decent but the fact that they are way overpriced just ruins it for me. and they don't do anything that i couldn't do with some other product, aside from running the apps that are specifically made for them. apple products are not god's gift to us and Jobs is not god!!! and guess what else.. windows does everything osx does and more. there is more software developed for windows, more VSTs for windows, more hardware is supported on windows.

so if i owned a studio (i really wish i won that mega millions. that would've been awesome!), i would run windows systems. they are just as reliable now, easily upgraded, and as most of the custom built DAW performance tests results show, they are a lot faster for a lot less money. in fact, with regards to the price of a laptop... the macbook pro with the dual core i7, 4gb ram, and a 500 gb 7200 rpm hard drive, costs $2250. the cost for an hp g62t with the dual core i7, 4gb ram, a 500 gb 7200 rpm hard drive, and a blu ray player is only $1400. plus it looks pretty nice...

what's the better value? or he could have an HP envy custom built with an i7 quad core cpu, 8 gb ram, a video card good enough for gaming, and a full 1080p res display for only $2600. that would be my choice of new laptops.

AceLuby

Post by AceLuby » Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 pm

McQ714 wrote:here's the thing.. it wasn't a PC thread. the suggestion could've been get a macbook and run bootcamp and windows so that he could still use both FL and Live.
which is a waste of money as i see it because he just needed a simple windows laptop. but then you go and throw in your two cents which showcases your lack of a sense of humor by just simply saying "iPad!", which is neither a punchline nor a useful product to that guy. and you knew that. so that makes you an ass!

i hate apple and macs with a passion because of people like you that would suck Jobs' cock and lick his sweaty toes if you had the chance. the products are decent but the fact that they are way overpriced just ruins it for me. and they don't do anything that i couldn't do with some other product, aside from running the apps that are specifically made for them. apple products are not god's gift to us and Jobs is not god!!! and guess what else.. windows does everything osx does and more. there is more software developed for windows, more VSTs for windows, more hardware is supported on windows.

so if i owned a studio (i really wish i won that mega millions. that would've been awesome!), i would run windows systems. they are just as reliable now, easily upgraded, and as most of the custom built DAW performance tests results show, they are a lot faster for a lot less money. in fact, with regards to the price of a laptop... the macbook pro with the dual core i7, 4gb ram, and a 500 gb 7200 rpm hard drive, costs $2250. the cost for an hp g62t with the dual core i7, 4gb ram, a 500 gb 7200 rpm hard drive, and a blu ray player is only $1400. plus it looks pretty nice...

what's the better value? or he could have an HP envy custom built with an i7 quad core cpu, 8 gb ram, a video card good enough for gaming, and a full 1080p res display for only $2600. that would be my choice of new laptops.
iPad!
levimoniz wrote:yes i'm a hypocrite and not intelligent

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Thu May 06, 2010 4:06 pm

UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu May 06, 2010 4:10 pm

McQ714 wrote:A lot of words and stuff.
I read the OP and I knew a Mac wasn't appropriate because it is an overpriced option just to run Windows to use whatever Windows proprietary software they prefer. Then I just took 5 seconds to respond with "iPad" which is even less appropriate. Some people can just ignore those postings and others can't help themselves and have to write a manifesto in response. It's the same silly back and forth that always happens. I just think it's a waste of energy to respond to a 1 word response with paragraph upon paragraph of technical rebuts laced with name calling and character assassinations. But yet it never ceases to entertain me so keep at it.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

AceLuby wrote:
McQ714 wrote:here's the thing.. it wasn't a PC thread. the suggestion could've been get a macbook and run bootcamp and windows so that he could still use both FL and Live.

iPad!
:lol: