Call for Maxforlive artists for compilation release

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
synnack

Call for Maxforlive artists for compilation release

Post by synnack » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 pm

(apologies for crosspost to the General forum but maybe some of you only read this forum and would want to see this)

I am thinking of releasing a digital compilation on my label (Force of Nature) of all Maxforlive artists.

All profit from the compilation will be donated to charities that support the oil cleanup, families no longer able to pay bills due to the economic impact of the spill, and restoration of the Gulf Coast as an environmental habitat.

Anyone interested? I am looking for artists to submit tracks (must have used maxforlive in some way, must be provided free of licensing restrictions) and people to volunteer to help promote the release and do artwork and flyers and so on.

Depending on the responses I get, I may not be able to include EVERY submission, but if that happens I will likely just bust them up into "volume 1", "volume 2" and so on.

If you are interested in helping, shoot me an email at "info at maxforlive.com". You probably already have tons of cool tracks yet to be released anyway right? This is a chance for you to leverage the attention and traffic Maxforlive.com (the release will be "Brought to you by Maxforlive.com") gets to promote your own music, while easily helping some people in need.

Anyone in?
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud

XPM

Re: Call for Maxforlive artists for compilation release

Post by XPM » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Totally up for this.

When do you want to get all submissions together for? (I work best with deadlines).

XPM

synnack

Post by synnack » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

XPM wrote:Totally up for this.

When do you want to get all submissions together for? (I work best with deadlines).

XPM
Shoot me an email and I'll send you the details as they develop.
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud

XPM

Post by XPM » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Done.

As I mention in the email, I also have a mate who can probably put some cover art together.

natecraypo

Post by natecraypo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:03 pm

I am very interested. Please send details to natecraypo@gmail.com, if you don't mind.