Am I Missing Anything?

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
budwzr

Am I Missing Anything?

Post by budwzr » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi, I'm a nube,

I first started using AL Intro with the 30 day free trial, then I bought the paid boxed version via retailer. I installed the paid version on top of the trial, and I guess it was an older build so it did some "upgrading" during the install.

My question is, there are three directories in the content section named Sampler, Tension, and Operator, that have a tree structure but no content. Did I lose anything? During the upgrade?

Or do you think those are leftover from the "upgrade" process? And can I delete them.

H20nly

Re: Am I Missing Anything?

Post by H20nly » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:25 pm

How big of a jump was the upgrade? I mean did you go from Live 7 to 8 etc.?

Live 8.1.3 introduced a change to the Library so maybe its part of that... Although that seems a little odd since you're basically talking about instruments.

Instead of throwing it out here email support@ableton.com its a fairly straight forward question. They'll probably be happy to jump on answering it. You might even find an answer in the FAQs...
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

budwzr

Re: Am I Missing Anything?

Post by budwzr » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 am

OK, thanks. To answer your question, it was within version 8.XX.