Hang out with me and Beats Me in New Orleans

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
nebulae

Re: Hang out with me and Beats Me in New Orleans

Post by nebulae » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Martyn wrote:
nebulae wrote:random
Ooooooooh, random was it? and no, you don't want me to post that pic.
Random in that I didn't ask her for it. Not random in that she gave it up...they always give it up. It's my curry pheromones...zero effort, max boobies.

Now post it already. I want to know what I'll look like most of this coming weekend...

Martyn

Post by Martyn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Ha, I actually wish I was going, I'd like to see New Orleans without the Mardi gras, it's hard to appreciate the normal way of life music scene with all that commotion going on.

You'll have a blast.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:03 pm

It'll be Halloween in NOLA. I don't expect anything to be normal. Then again, that's the kind of city where unusual is normal.

I'll make sure there are plenty of compromising photos from this weekend :)

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:07 pm

The one and only other time I went to New Orleans was mardi gras week, but that's not why I went. It just happened to be that week. The real reason I went was to meet this chick who ended up ditching me right after she picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at the hotel. I have to say being at the country's biggest known party was quite a comfort in an otherwise ego crushing experience.

Other memories from that trip:

Attempting to drive myself to a club in the rental car and pulling over on the side of the freeway to use one of those police call boxes because I got lost, had no idea where I was, and rain was storming down in sideways sheets. When I got back to the hotel room my friend was laughing his ass off because on the news it was saying you should stay indoors because of tornado warnings. That would also explain why nobody else was really on the road.

The friend I went with had relatives in NO who I ended up hanging out with because of Plan A turned to shit almost immediately. They tried to pimp me out to a bunch of random chicks including the cashiers at McDonalds with the explanation of "Homeboy came all the way out from Cali to hook up with this chick and she straight ditched his ass. So what are you doing later?" Soooo ghetto. And yes I was the whitest of white guys hanging out with a group of all blackest of black dudes. Culture.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, Mikey, we're gonna have the best time! See you at the gate in Dallas at 2pm!!!!!!!!!! I'm counting the hours.

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm

nebulae wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, Mikey, we're gonna have the best time! See you at the gate in Dallas at 2pm!!!!!!!!!! I'm counting the hours.
You mean this time I won't have to worry about some social or weather related catastrophe striking me down every time I leave the hotel?

Although somewhere out there, there is photo evidence of one of my finer moments on the trip - being the only white face in a sea of black faces "raising the roof" to Dre's California Love outside a bar on Bourbon St. I felt like such the team mascot that weekend.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm

You'll still be the team mascot. But I'll try to steer you into a vag.

dum

Post by dum » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:54 pm

double suicide plz
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm

nebulae wrote:But I'll try to steer you into a vag.
Will this be part of NatGeo's Evidence of Tod documentary series?

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 pm

dum wrote:double suicide plz
You wouldn't be saying this if only you knew the pleasures of a vag...

Cryptic UK

Post by Cryptic UK » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:15 am

Watch out! by sound of his drunken storys, beats me is a crazy guy!
You might end up going somewhere you didn't intend to and then laughing about it for hours.
Could be a highlight.

You go girls!
Drums

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:03 pm

^that already happened several times at NAMM 2008, where Beats and I had some epic fun fun. I don't expect any different this weekend ;)

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm not going if Tod's not going. Because, honestly, though he may try and stick his cock up my ass during the course of the festivities, without him it's just going to be Neb and beats eating Funyons in the hotel room and waxing poetic about how cool girls are....

With Tod I might get that cock up the ass, but at least there stands a good chance of whores and coeds involved at some point.

:lol:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 pm

^ you really have no idea what NOLA is about, do you.

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:44 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:I'm not going if Tod's not going. Because, honestly, though he may try and stick his cock up my ass during the course of the festivities, without him it's just going to be Neb and beats eating Funyons in the hotel room and waxing poetic about how cool girls are....

With Tod I might get that cock up the ass, but at least there stands a good chance of whores and coeds involved at some point.

:lol:

You have the Funyons part right, but the conversation about girls on my end will be about how they are overhyped civilization destroyers and Nebs will be about what he would be doing to/with them if he wasn't married because that's what married guys believe would happen.