iPad

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
martinkellogs

Re: My New iPad: Daily Reports!

Post by martinkellogs » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 pm

edited
Last edited by martinkellogs on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

martinkellogs

Post by martinkellogs » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:21 pm

edited
Last edited by martinkellogs on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

martinkellogs

Post by martinkellogs » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 pm

edited
Last edited by martinkellogs on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

martinkellogs

Post by martinkellogs » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 pm

edited
Last edited by martinkellogs on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:27 pm

martinkellogs wrote:there
is
no
microsoft
office
functions
for
the
ipad
that
is
usable
in
the
workplace.

Is that a blessing or a curse. Because, honestly, it could go either way.

:x :x :x :x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:31 pm

"are"

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:
martinkellogs wrote:there
is
no
microsoft
office
functions
for
the
ipad
that
is
usable
in
the
workplace.

Is that a blessing or a curse. Because, honestly, it could go either way.

:x :x :x :x
I know somebody who's boss bought them an iPad over a Macbook for work purposes. I myself am skeptical about that but I guess it depends on what you need to do exactly. I'm looking forward to options in the case with keyboard department. Especially this bad boy.

Rave

Post by Rave » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:43 pm

My bro got the latest macbook air. I have to say I was impressed. It felt lighter (comparable to the ipad with a cover) and was faster that his old black macbook at 2GHz. The SSD drive is awesome.
Last edited by Rave on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:49 pm

damn... martinkellogs you bring thread jacking to a whole new level.

reading your posts creates stiff necks and is bad for posture.

are you sure you want to put this much time in to hatin on LSZ's thread. I mean hey, I'm no huge Apple fan, but I'm interested to some extent. At this point it might be too late, but have you thought of making your own (damn) thread to shit on iPads?

might i suggest not fiddling with the fonts and such for way more time than could possibly be worthwhile? at least with djsynchro's necro apple slogan posts they're short and to the point. I just read two pages of pretty much nothing and I think I got carpal tunnel doin it... just sayin.

Peace.
have fun.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Rave wrote:My bro got the latest macbook air. I have to say I was impressed. It felt lighter (comparable to the ipad with a cover) and was faster that his old black macbook at 2GHz. The SSD drive is awesome.
God and job willing I have a Macbook Air slated for purchase in late Q12011. I wish it would be sooner but I need to pay off my adventure with neb 3 weeks ago.

Rave

Post by Rave » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 pm

beats me wrote:
Rave wrote:My bro got the latest macbook air. I have to say I was impressed. It felt lighter (comparable to the ipad with a cover) and was faster that his old black macbook at 2GHz. The SSD drive is awesome.
God and job willing I have a Macbook Air slated for purchase in late Q12011. I wish it would be sooner but I need to pay off my adventure with neb 3 weeks ago.

Yeah , I may get one too next year. I could buy one now but i prefer to wait until I have offloaded my mini and macbook. One can have too many machines :oops:

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Rave wrote:
beats me wrote:

Yeah , I may get one too next year. I could buy one now but i prefer to wait until I have offloaded my mini and macbook. One can have too many machines :oops:
Nooooooooo! The Mini is a media server!! :mrgreen:

And besides that, one can never have too many Apple products laying about.

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 pm

beats me wrote:
Jesus do hookers in NO take credit cards??

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 pm

pulsoc wrote:
beats me wrote:
Yes.

In other reporting, macrumors.com has to be one of the worst formatted sites EVER which is shameful considering the design focus of the company they are wetting themselves over.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 am

beats me wrote:
pulsoc wrote:
beats me wrote:
Yes.

In other reporting, macrumors.com has to be one of the worst formatted sites EVER which is shameful considering the design focus of the company they are wetting themselves over.
Fucking THIS.

Shameful, I say.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x