There was a time....

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

There was a time....

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

when we would have been discussing the fucked up bitnez that is going on between North and South Korea at the mo on this forum.

I probably wouldn't have been a part of it, or would have been an ignored part of it, but it would have been a long interesting read.

Can I get a meh?

shimmy

Re: There was a time....

Post by shimmy » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm

North The Lounge vs. South AnarchyDotNebulaeDotCom is the current event of the week.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm

yes and if we commented in that thread and didn't get in some googled factoid quote, cut, paste, quote, cut, paste diatribe arguing back and forth then we would be told that we are obviously ignorant Americans because we are not arguing about others in far off places who are arguing with weapons which are then being argued about by arguing interwebz personalities because the same 10% of the populace that will send the remaining 90% to war or prisons via lies and manipulation are hated and by default so are we... unless, we're arguing :?

meh brother a-meh!
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 pm

H20nly wrote:yes and if we commented in that thread and didn't get in some googled factoid quote, cut, paste, quote, cut, paste diatribe arguing back and forth then we would be told that we are obviously ignorant Americans because we are not arguing about others in far off places who are arguing with weapons which are then being argued about by arguing interwebz personalities because the same 10% of the populace that will send the remaining 90% to war or prisons via lies and manipulation are hated and by default so are we... unless, we're arguing :?

meh brother a-meh!
Exactly. The good stuff. :)

starving student

Post by starving student » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 pm

and end the end people would not have come together more and we
would have only accomplished a decree that hiphop sucks, which would
intern have spawned another thread about why it does not....meh.

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:00 pm

meh

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 pm

starving student wrote:and end the end people would not have come together more and we
would have only accomplished a decree that hiphop sucks, which would
intern have spawned another thread about why it does not....meh.
I have been ignoring my observational Hip Hop culture thread duties. I'm going to have to think about this over the long weekend.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

don't worry about it, this is a strange year, we're all pooped before the turkey instead of after as usual.

here's a pick me up

http://www.vimeo.com/15841377

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 am

I'm confused? What's to discuss, aside from the "Gee, it looks like Communism doesn't work" and "Gee, American foreign policy is retarded"?

:x :x :x

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 pm

:x = North Korea
:x = South Korea

edit:
I searched for a more famished version of :x to represent North Korea, but no luck.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 pm

just for a heads up, all the people who would discuss that type of thing have seen the writing on the wall and are quickly building contingency plans for the 21st century, and not posting on internet forums about poo wee and the latest youtube shit.

d.reamonn

Post by d.reamonn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Emissary wrote:just for a heads up, all the people who would discuss that type of thing have seen the writing on the wall and are quickly building contingency plans for the 21st century, and not posting on internet forums about poo wee and the latest youtube shit.
Which brings us to you...

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Emissary wrote: quickly building contingency plans for the 21st century

Which no doubt includes stocking up on canned soy milk and a healthy supply of Birkenstocks.

:x

Fucking Birkenstocks. Just looking at them makes me angry and wanting to press the button right now.

I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Never been able to decide whether Birkenstocks or rednecks growing long hair to get chicks was the end of any value in the hippy movement?

North VS South... We know the North is pretty fucked, atacked etc. but honestly, we don't know how fucked the south is? It's quite possible that the South is seeing a cooling off of worldwide fear mongering about the North, is afraid their window of opportunity to start up the dormant war is closing, and has been goading the North in various ways. It seemed that way from even the bland normal CNN news stories? They've been aggressively attacking each other for a long time, nothing new.
WW3 isn't going to start there, neither side has enough resources for anyone to care about.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:50 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote: Just looking at them makes me angry and wanting to press the button right now.
typed with authentic accent!
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.