Old thread new title

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
djsynchro

Old thread new title

Post by djsynchro » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:02 pm

I know the race ain't on until 2012 but I'm so excited I can't wait so there. She is SO going to get the nomination. Oh lord hurry up! it's going to be like Star Wars, but funnier.
Last edited by djsynchro on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beats me

Re: Palin for President!!!!

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Willow is pretty.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Sarah Sarah!!!!! Europeans for Palin!!! We like to have a laff! If the world's gonna end let's end it in a funny way :x
LET's ATTACK CHINA!!!! THEY STEAL ALL OUR AMERICUN JOBS and they look like this: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

dhilsabeck

Post by dhilsabeck » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 pm

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 pm

beats me wrote:Willow is pretty.

She bangs! She bangs!

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:15 pm

fap
fap
fap
fap
:x
fap
fap
fap
fap
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 pm

I'd like to point out that Willow is holding the smartest member of the Palin family in her arms right there.

I'll vote for Sarah as long as she runs on a "I'm bringing sexy back" platform.

aisling

Post by aisling » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 am

djsynchro wrote: and they look like this: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:lol: :lol: :lol: That was so phucking funny, I laughed so hard, I am now prairie dogging.....
My xenophobia is ramping up for a nice hating....
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 am

What's it to do with an apparently racist Dutch guy anyway ??

I'd stick to the 'it just works' and having conversations with yourself ...
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:45 am

f :x p
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:37 pm

leedsquietman wrote:What's it to do with an apparently racist Dutch guy anyway ??

I'd stick to the 'it just works' and having conversations with yourself ...
My father was born in Indonesia so every morning brushing my teeth late again I see this face in the mirror: :x

anybody human

Post by anybody human » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:08 pm

I used to think she could get the Republican nomination but now I don't, I think she'd struggle and finish 3rd in most primaries. Republicans smell blood in the water and will play it safe unless there's a miraculous economic recovery and they say f--k it and nominate her just out of spite. She has it made right now; fame, influence, money pouring in, it would be a mistake to risk it all. If she didn't win the nomination it would be a humiliation, her career would be over. However, historians always say that once they get close, it becomes a life long obsession for these people because the idea of having that much power is like a drug. Who knows, but I don't think she should run.

The dirty little secret is that establishment Republicans like Karl Rove don't oppose her just because they think she'll lose big (they do), it's the thought of her somehow winning that really terrifies them. They know a Palin presidency would be such a complete disaster that it would doom the party's long term prospects. The financial crisis and anxiety/anger over the resulting Great Recession saved the Republican party from a decade in the wilderness. In terms of political cycles, this was a historical accident that short circuited the normal cyclical nature of politics. Without another cataclysmic event (9/11, financial crash), they wouldn't be able to recover from a Palin presidency. Regardless, the country is moving toward a centrist politics anyway. See Obama's tax cut deal & deficit panel, now today he's talking about reforming the entire tax code (in exchange for entitlement reform most likely). Believe it or not, the country is beginning the process of finally, actually getting serious. Sarah Palin is not serious.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 pm

anybody human wrote:I used to think she could get the Republican nomination but now I don't, I think she'd struggle and finish 3rd in most primaries. Republicans smell blood in the water and will play it safe unless there's a miraculous economic recovery and they say f--k it and nominate her just out of spite. She has it made right now; fame, influence, money pouring in, it would be a mistake to risk it all. If she didn't win the nomination it would be a humiliation, her career would be over. However, historians always say that once they get close, it becomes a life long obsession for these people because the idea of having that much power is like a drug. Who knows, but I don't think she should run.

The dirty little secret is that establishment Republicans like Karl Rove don't oppose her just because they think she'll lose big (they do), it's the thought of her somehow winning that really terrifies them. They know a Palin presidency would be such a complete disaster that it would doom the party's long term prospects. The financial crisis and anxiety/anger over the resulting Great Recession saved the Republican party from a decade in the wilderness. In terms of political cycles, this was a historical accident that short circuited the normal cyclical nature of politics. Without another cataclysmic event (9/11, financial crash), they wouldn't be able to recover from a Palin presidency. Regardless, the country is moving toward a centrist politics anyway. See Obama's tax cut deal & deficit panel, now today he's talking about reforming the entire tax code (in exchange for entitlement reform most likely). Believe it or not, the country is beginning the process of finally, actually getting serious. Sarah Palin is not serious.
Truth wrapped in more truth.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

She is by far the most famous face and that's all that matter in the US of A she is SO gonna get the nomination.
Palin for President! It'll be world war three but I know I will die laughing. OMG hurry up!!!!

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Wasn't the world s'posed to end in 2012 anyhow?