Any droid users making music that can recommend apps?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
aisling

Any droid users making music that can recommend apps?

Post by aisling » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:38 pm

I am thinking about getting a droid. I am on verizon and know it will be another year before the I phone thing really settles....
The more I research the droid, the more I think it may be a better phone (for me at least). The only bummer is lack of music apps that I know of...
I really wished rebirth was available for droid. My google searches don't seem to turn up anything that catches my curiosity, so I wanted to ask the forum if there are any decent apps out there worth investigating. Thanks...
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

beats me

Re: Any droid users making music that can recommend apps?

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:52 pm

You can get an iPhone for Verizon in less than a month.

However I'm not coming to this thread with a tone of ridicule. I'd like to know what music apps are available for Android phones too out of curiosity.

aisling

Post by aisling » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:32 pm

I know the Iphone will be available, but like all new apple products there will be some initial bumps and considering the IPhone 5 is (rumored) around the corner I subjectively feel that it is really another 9 months to a year until things are smooth. Initially the Verizon will still be 3g I think
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Damnit, sites are blocked at my work. :x