New to ReWire etc... Live / Logic / Kontakt / Pain

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
re.mark

New to ReWire etc... Live / Logic / Kontakt / Pain

Post by re.mark » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi,
Ive got a piece in Live that I want to send [rewire] into Logic to mixdown with another piece.
The Live set has multiple instance of DDMF IEQPro EQ (Au) which have been disabled when trying to ReWire the live project into Logic. This is bearable as I can freeze the given tracks with IEQPro on etc.
FM8 & Kontakt (AU's within the Live set) have also been disabled. FM8 is managable as I can freeze that down and not worry, Kontakt however, has 4 different instruments on receiving Midi from 4 different midi tracks (on different channels) and sending to different audio tracks. Therefore Kontakt can not be Frozen. So when I try to ReWire into Logic Ive lost 2 string, a brass and piano channels.

Without having to render in realtime (record audio out from Kontakt into new tracks) what is the solution? I still need to tweak parts in my Live set once its rewired into Logic to match the second piece. So rendering audio/freezing is not really a decent solution for me and extremely counterproductive.

Cheers,

edit: oh and my effing reverb sends are disabled...

re.mark

Re: New to ReWire etc... Live / Logic / Kontakt / Pain

Post by re.mark » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Hope that changes at some point in the future..... Cheers anyway