crashes with beta 4 newest !!!N.I. KONTAKT

meggymoo7

crashes with beta 4 newest !!!N.I. KONTAKT

Post by meggymoo7 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 pm

I been having alot of issues and i just bought komplete 7 ,its all updated i got a brand new p.c!!!!!!!!! i tried the beta and the power usage is still not satisfactory !!!!I feel like i have my hands tied behind my back when it comes to projects i spend more tim optimizing than writting like i paid good money for abelton and i love its platform , im just really disapointed that needs have not been met for multi-core efficientcy :(........ also id like to point out that a lot of the times i will load up a set and the cpu %usage is up around 16% and when i open my task manager it says 1-2 % and when i open the same set in my regular non beta live its about 3 % lower .I'm running a I7 740 laptop chip. Also i own mixcraft a 89 dollar program and it handles multu-core and the windows sound card more efficiently than live does i bought live in dec because i thought it was the best and i do love it and will stay a customer as long as the stability issues are fixed soon !!for such forward thinking its really behind in aspects that cannot be compensated on my end or any users end who buys a newer p.c or mac

p.s. i bought Komplete 7 because i was seeing so many problems with operator on the forum instead of upgrading , i figured if abelton did not get any beter sonar here i come however i dont really like sonar or any other program but my music must come first.

s

CHAD VINCENT BINGLEY

meggymoo7

Re: crashes with beta 4 newest !!!N.I. KONTAKT

Post by meggymoo7 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm

OH AND I DO HAVE AN AUDIO INTERFACE M-AUDIO FASTRACK USB.......YA BOTTOM OF THE LINE!!!!!!

cids

Post by cids » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:53 am

Hi, would be better if you post this in a different forum and contact Ableton if Live crashes with NI software
Mac Studio M2 Max and MacBook Pro M1

Genelec M030; Live 11.3.x and Live 12; macOS Sonoma

UAD Apollo Twin

Ableton Push 2

meggymoo7

Post by meggymoo7 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 am

thank you i tried to upload the crash file and it wont let me.....