APC20 customization help

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
of norway

Re: APC20 customization help

Post by of norway » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 am

beatz01 wrote:Speaking of informed answers - it should rather be my apologies because i've just noticed the video is actually about using the cue knob for scene selection (through simple midi mapping), not for moving the red box - i mixed up 2 different videos.

Sorry for that 8O :oops: :cry:

As for my question: I meant if it was possible to map stuff to the clip pads within the given User Mode(s) of the APC20, so without utilizing a 3d party script ?

Where would i get these Hanz scripts btw ?

Yeah, moving up and down is easy, but since the red square don't follow, it's really not of much use :)
Of Norway
wwww.facebook.com/ofnorwaypage

of norway

Post by of norway » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:19 am

of norway wrote:
beatz01 wrote:Speaking of informed answers - it should rather be my apologies because i've just noticed the video is actually about using the cue knob for scene selection (through simple midi mapping), not for moving the red box - i mixed up 2 different videos.

Sorry for that 8O :oops: :cry:

As for my question: I meant if it was possible to map stuff to the clip pads within the given User Mode(s) of the APC20, so without utilizing a 3d party script ?

Where would i get these Hanz scripts btw ?

Yeah, moving up and down is easy, but since the red square don't follow, it's really not of much use :)

Oh, but thanks for trying :)
Of Norway
wwww.facebook.com/ofnorwaypage

beatz01

Post by beatz01 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 am

S4racen wrote:Was gonna post a link but after a quick search theres quite a few that mention the APC20 and what people are doing so keywords are "remote scripts"

Cheers
D
So you could have posted a link but have decided to rather not ?

Ahh ok, thanks for the help, makes total sense.. :?

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 pm

In the time it took to post that smart response you couldve searched and found the wealth of information available, there's something to be said for helping yourself sometimes ;-)

Cheers
D

beatz01

Post by beatz01 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 pm

S4racen wrote:In the time it took to post that smart response you couldve searched and found the wealth of information available, there's something to be said for helping yourself sometimes ;-)

Cheers
D
Yeah sure the same applies next time you have a question.. :roll:

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Lol, really?

Once I finish reading avery post that's even vaguely hinted at an answer, checked the other forums and google I'll be sure to look you up!

Seriously thought, I did the search for you found there were twenty topics on it, what did you want me to do copy and paste each one with a summary of what each one contained and maybe a relevance rating on how each one applied to your question?

Cheers
D

beatz01

Post by beatz01 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 pm

I've used the search as well and it didn't come up with a definite answer to my question.

It's an irony this is called the "users help exchange"..

Whatever, you prolly have to up your post count or your ego, i'll find the answer myself.And no, i don't have any intentions to take this discussion further with you, thank you.